MBA Job??

clay9

Any player coming out of Don Meyer's program would make an excellent head coach. The fact that each player did so much teaching during the camps really benefitted each of them.

Would the Lipscomb-Meyer connection work against Pierce or other Lipscomb players?? Seems like the political environment nailed the younger Coach Meyer.

I have experienced the privilege of being taught by John Pierce this year as I am in his Christian Dynamics class. He is not only a skilled basketball player (but he's going DOWN in the Senior-Faculty game!), but a great teacher and a fabulous individual. He is well-versed in the Bible (no pun intended), a strong encourager, and a wise man not afraid to admit his faults (though there don't seem to be many of them). If he left Brentwood Academy for MBA, it would be the Eagles' loss, but certainly a tremendous opportunity for Coach Pierce and for the Big Red of Montgomery Bell Academy. Not only would he be able to transfer talent from the hallways to the court, but he would also be able to turn average/good players into strong/disciplined/character-filled men. I selfishly hope he doesn't leave (though I'll be leaving too), but I also want the best for this fine man.