lewis co. vs wayne co.

ruddle31

It could be very ugly for Wayne Co. Lewis brings back most of a tough Offensive line and an experienced quaterback, and some tough backs. It's going to be tough. I would say Lewis Co. by three touchdowns. Good luck and hang tough. Get pumped up before and during the game and you might suprise them. They are usually strong up front. Try to outquick them when you are playing defense, espically on the d-line. Hit the gaps fast and hard.

Should get ugly. i don't see why lewis Co is playing a one a school. I would think they have 200 more kids than Wayne Co. I know they have been working to become a championship caliber team, they must have had a hard time scheduling a AA or AAA team on theat date. This is not a knock on Wayne Co, but with there tough region play I don't know why they would schedule such a tough nonregion game?

Viking you tell me, I think the Panthers are suppose to play AA teams in the playoffs. As for losing to a AA team in the playoffs, I think everyone loses in the playoffs except the Champions.

As for Lewis County playing Wayne Co. This game is good for both communities. It brings money into both programs, money is what the programs need to fund them year in and year out. Last time the two played Wayne Co won. I do not believe that Wayne Co is a team that is an easy single A win(like Perry Co.).. Wayne Co has always been tough year in and year out, and it will be no different. Coach Cruz does a great job.

Don't worry about Viking....he never has supported and never will acknowledge our great programs at Lewis County. The scheduling thing has to do with 2 factors. Travel and willingness to play each other. We can't have a hard schedule like some schools due to the travel of a team. Yeah we could possibly try scheduling a powerhouse like Lipscomb or Goodpasture but you know how hard that is to come about when those schools are used to scheduling same teams year in year out and plus we only have certain dates for non region games.....what are the chances of finding a worthy opponent those certain weeks? No knock against out non region foes beacuse we have some good teams around the Lewis County area but we could use the tougher schedule if it was as easy as imaviking says it is. How about you focus on your program and we will ours. Until you post winning seasons keep it your hole locked. By the way this is a football board....not basketball.

Lewis Co. has a very hard time getting a schedule year in and year out. Over the past 10 years we have been dropped by a lot of teams. Wayne Co. and Lewis Co. have played 45 times in the history of the two schools.

Over the last 10 years Lewis Co. has been dropped by;

Lawrence Co.- dropped-picked up-dropped again

Mt. Pleasant- 2nd longest rival

Parsons Riverside

Hickman Co. -dropped- picked up- dropped-picked up again

Perry Co.-dropped, but needed to

Moore Co.

Collinwood

Spring Hill

Adamsville