Jeff Gordon

REBELRON

If you look at his career, when he gets to the point of leading a lot of laps but something happens to cause him to finish bad, then he keeps leading a lot of laps and starts finishing good and winning races, it gets scary. Take the 98 season for example. Once he finally took the points lead he dominated the rest of the year collecting more points in one season than any driver ever has and won 13 races with I think 22-25 top 5 finishes. When he gets in the groove he is tough. The last few races he has started looking like the Gordon of old. By the way, what about that new Babe he has. Man what monet can do for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Gordon's setup for Richmond was one Gordon liked in pratice. The weather changed and changed throughout the race. I was at the race and felt the changes. Practice was when it was sunlight and not alot of clouds with warm temps. Saturday night was cloudy, colder, and raining most of the event. I could not believe they stopped the race when they did because at that moment it was not raining but about 4 minutes later it was pouring so....

Nemecek's setup would not have worked for Gordon since Gordon had a different kind of car then Nemecek.

I recommend Richmond to anyone who wants to see a great race at a great track!

Edited by landergolfer