Personal note To ELA

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

ELA...I have read over the course of the last year many of your posts. I have found you to be a person very deserving of a head coaching position. I am not clear on the circumstances of why you are job searching, and that is none of my business. It is evident that you love your players and the game of football. You do not only coach football, you coach LIFE. There are certainly not enough coaches like you around. Kids today need to realize how to balance athletics and academics. They need to be held accountable for their actions and guided by a strong role model who truly cares what they become. I am saddened that you seem to still be searching for a job. There are many job openings in Rutherford County in an assistant capacity. I wish that you would consider one of those. It would be a shame and dis-service for a coach of your calibur to not be influencing boys.I would also enjoy you becoming a part of our REGION 4 FAMILY!!! Good luck to you!

[Edited by region4fan on 4-14-03 2:40P]

Thanks so much for your kind words. I don't know who you are although we have talked on CoachT before. I have been offered a few positions as an assistant coach and I am considering them at this time. I will let everyone know when I make a final decision. I love coaching and it is great when you can make a living doing what you love to do.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team