Nashville Pacesetters

We have a well rounded team,DJ Crockett and Donell Collins from McGavok,and John Mathis from Pearl Cohn(me)(he should be some where on the list of top 100 juniors ,atleast honorable mention)and there are many more players we have a run and gun team ,ande we have some more players from McGavok and Glencliff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuses seem very lame after you lose by 15. Yes they played the Titans and thrashed them. They are good and the two guys from McGavock should be looked at Gomab. By the way, Gomab, Reese had 33 on them. You've got to move him up. He has played in 6 real AAU games this year and has not dropped below 22 points.

While we're at it, I would like to point out that the Warren Co. team that beat you guys (must be the only one who has) has only 3 17's, 3 16's, and the rest were 15's and they were able to beat you pretty good.

But, I do agree with you on one thing. Whining about being mostly 15's shouldn't happen. There is a tournament for 15's and therefore there is no reason to play with the big boys if you can't handle it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Well well well,  It was just a matter of time before the wheels fell plumb off the dragon wagon, and that pos  is sittin' over on highway 61 #### up in the ditch.   I called it 2 years ago everybody thought it was so cute with the church van and the K-town basement boys.   And here we are.  This is about to get fugly.  It's a mess and it's about to go public.   Investigators are just now scratching the surface.  Stay tuned.  Watch the news in the next few nights. Just when you thought you had seen it all, here we go......................  
    • I am betting on that one too. They will rock 4A. Many don't see it coming.
    • So Reado left because Smith left? That seems like Smith just pulled the rug out from under him and left Reado hanging. Why didn't Reado just stay on and coach O-Line. I am sure he could have done a great job. He has been successful before at CAK and Grace Christian of Knoxville. Is private Christian School coaching that much different than coaching public school, and it also being BHS at that?
    • What do you mean they’re exaggerated? In the time he’s been there he has officially hired 10 coaches who are no longer a part of the program. That is a fact. If anything I’m underreporting the number who have left. Only one left for a better job. Having that high of a turnover rate is a major red flag.