Nashville Pacesetters

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny to me the Mid-East Tn bias on this board, when you look at this years 13-under age group you need to go back to 9, 10, 11 and 12 and under to get a clear picture. The only team to provide some comp with the YOMCA/Blackhawks has been Oak Ridge. Memphis has a 13-under sub-state this weekend, it's loaded, whichever 2 teams emerge will be strong in the state and nationals.

We don't get to see those teams and nobody ever post anything about them. I f you have information on that area please do so. I listed the 2 memphis teams for that reason because I went by what have been in the past.

The information in this thread is only as good as those who share the knowledge. If they will not do so , then we will not know about the memhpis area and the ball players that they have down there. I would hope that you will help in this area.

yea u r right, we didnt win a game, but if we played each team that we lost to again i bet that we would beat them, because we would be more relaxed. and really those teams arent at a different leve, the coaches just went out and hand-picked players to have a good team, that means the coach isnt a real coach. a real coach is someone who will use what he/she has and go with that. our coach used what he had to use and he really did a good job, he let kids who wanted to play badly play. and that is a real coach.

But i bet u that when the yboa sub-state comes we will win a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you talking about sky? Don't make excuses about how you bet that you would beat those teams if you played them again. And just because you coach doesn't go out and recruit his players, that does not mean that he is a great coach. Don't come on here and talk trash if you can't back it up.

Sorry if this makes you made, but it is probably the truth

no, i am not trying to talk trash. and its not the truth. i am not making excuses, it might seem that way to u but i dont care. i said u r a real coach if u use the players that come to u and not go out and try to recruit players. and if i was talking trash i can back it up, if u really wqant to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY SKY,, YOU LOST THE BATTLE ON THIS ONE.....AAU YBOA. WHATS THE GOAL!!!! NATIONALS...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THERE WITHOUT A WELL COACHED AND TALENTED TEAM.. GREAT TEAMS WIN BECAUSE OF GREAT PLAYERS,, TRUE, BUT SOME ONE MUST KNOW HOW TO USE THOSE GREAT PLAYERS, I THINK THATS THE COACH.....YOU MUST RECURIT PLAYERS IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE..YALL MAY HAVE A OK TEAM BUT TO NOT WIN A GAME IN SUBSTATE.. I THINK THAT SPEAKS FOR ITS-SELF. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU LOST BY 1 OR BY 50, IT STILLS GOES IN THE BOOK AS A LOSS. TO SAY THAT THEY LOST CAUSE THE COACH DID NOT RECURIT PLAYERS IS WRONG.THE COACH PICKED THE BEST PLAYERS HE COULD FOR THAT TEAM, EVERY COACH DOES. SO DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THE COACH TOOK THE FIRST 15 PLAYERS THAT CAME IN THE GYM THAT WANTED TO PLAY. THE BEST THING TO SAY IS OUR TEAM IS GOOD BUT TO COMPETE WITH OTHER TEAMS WE NEED MORE TALENT. :D

Sky,

The YBOA substate is this weekend in Brentwood. The Nike team will be there along with the Wildcats, Future and Shooting stars. If you guys just had bad sub-state sign up it will give you a chance to beat some of the teams you have been talking about. :D

Edited by btexpress