Bearden was cheated of game

Guest juliet

Guest juliet

Bearden was cheated tonight of the game against South Doyle. The score was 12-8. Ref's were blind. South Doyle can't play baseball and cheated Bearden of the game.

Let's have some details. Occasionally a game will be determined on the umpire's call. And, even in that circumstance, the umpire may make the correct call. When the margin of victory is 12-8 it usually involves some plays (or lack of plays) by the players in the game.

Don't forget, it cuts both ways. West had apparently tagged a Bearden runner out for the last out of the inning a couple of weeks ago. The runner was called safe. The next batter hits a pop fly that the left fielder drops. Bearden scores 2 runs on the error and ultimately wins by 1.

BTW - From what I've seen, South Doyle CAN play baseball.

WAH WAH, Bearden complains about refs and umps more often than Farragut slaughter rules their opponents. South Doyle is a very good team, and from what I have seen of the 1 Bearden game I saw this year (Farragut) and their talent level, they were lucky just to be in the game against SD. Admit it when you lose, and leave it at that.

Bearden is a school of whiners, they whine about anything that they can. I'm sure that when they were beaten by Farraugt in football this year, there was holding on the 76 yard run and it shouldve been called back. The soccer game was a fluke- the referee's fault, of course. The last baseball game was a fluke also, FHS beat them by the slaughter rule was all just a freaking lucky game. I'm tired of their crap. Take your losses like men and stop blaming it on someone else.

i play for bearden and the umps had nothin to do with us losing that game...sure they werent that good but they were bad for both teams...we were up 6 runs in the 7th inning and could hold a lead...if we would have made some plays in the 7th then we wouldnt be complaining about the umps

BHSDOG10 thanks for being a reasonable person and not blaming a game that you all lost by 4 runs on an umpire! granted that might've hurt, it really can't create a 4-run differential...i think the person that started this thread just didn't know what they were talking about - which is obvious since they called the umps "refs"....must of been some whiney soccer player...maybe britton