Lewis County Football 2003

pagingmrherman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only teams that they have picked up is Wayne County , and maybe Giles , but I do think that they played them last year. The other two teams are a push over Westmoreland and Hickman Cnty. But to Lewis County it really doesn't look like that hard of a schedule. I know us (Fairview) doesn't have that hard of a schedule and I won't deny it or anything. But maybe for LC pickin up those two teams will help them in the playoffs.

Tank # 77

Hey there "Tank", so i suppose your schedule is tougher. Your toughest week will most likely be week 8. Hey and don't talk about other teams like LC or Westmoreland, that just aint cool, i aint gonna talk about Fairview so don't talk about something you don't no nothing about.

[Edited by LCpanthers95 on 5-1-03 3:57P]

Naw, our schedule is really easy to tell ya straight up! Srry that I said a pushover or whatever. I guess I really wasn't thinking what I was saying and I apologize for that.I apologize to Hickman Cnty b/c I know that they are in the rebuilding age ,since they just got a new coach last year and everything

Our schedule isn't hard at all. If we are playing Lewis Cnty in week 8 then that will be truly are hardest game of the year.

Tank # 77