Best 13&U boys Teams

well i feel like if it wasn't a concern to you tnbball why put it out here to let all of coach t fans see that and let other people get stirred up, to me you do care whats going on with the 13& under to jump from 17& under to 13& under.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me add that I do care just for the sake of a friend of mine who plays for the Williamson Co Wildcats and then there is a 13u in the same organization I coach in. But other than that, I dont care enough about this age group to come on a message board and start rumors. I just asked a question, you gave the answer so end of discussion.

When coaches are unethical with money and players, there will always be "rumors". It is not a rumor that the Futures head coach has been ousted by several teams over the past 4 years and has to keep getting new kids. Yes, he does take his teams to the Nationals every year....but then, he loses them all. No one is talking about the kids...just the coach.

LETS START WITH THIS. A 10U TEAM GOES TO NATIONALS AND WINS THE CLASSIC. UPON RETURNING FOR 11U AAU THE NEXT YEAR THE COACHES WERE TOLD TO GET RID OF EVERY PLAYER BUT 1 AND FIND NEW PLAYERS... THE COACHES WOULD NOT DO THAT. THEY KEEP THE TEAM THEY WENT TO THE NATIONALS WITH. THATS ONE BID LOST. SO LADYB. SHOULD THEY GET RID OF 13 PLAYERS FOR A BID......THE SECOND BID...THE COACHES LEFT THE THUNDER PROGRAM BECAUSE THEY FELT THAT THUNDERS PROGRAM DIDNT FIT INTO THEIR PROGRAM.. THEY WERE NOT KICKED OUT OF THUNDER...AND AS FAR AS LOSING PLAYERS. WE HAVE 7 PLAYERS COME BACK AND THEY HAVE BEEN WITH US SINCE THEY WERE 11U.. AND AS FAR AS MONEY IS INVOLVED... THEY FUND RAISE FOR EVERYTHING THEY GET.. WE HAVE NO SPONSORS NO KIDS ON THE TEAM WHO CAN PAY FOR EVERYBODY????????SO LETS NOT PUT STUPID THINGS ON THE BOARDS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS....BUT ONE THING.... YOU CAN BET THAT FROM HERE ON OUT..........LOOK FOR THE FUTURE.. THATS WHAT THEY TELL YOU......SO DO IT........5 TEAMS STRONG NEXT YEAR........ :lol::o

FIRST OF ALL LADYB YOU WERE A PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION AND IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FUTURE HEAD COACH YOUR CHILD WOULD NOT OF WENT TO THE NATIONALS PERIOD AND FUTHER MORE HE STILL WANTS TO PLAY SO DON'T KNOCK THE COACH. AND WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY ASK YOUR COACH HOW HE GETS HIS PLAYERS(MONEY) WE ARE NOT BUYING KIDS TO PLAY. SEVERAL OF YOUR OWN PLAYERS BEGGED TO PLAY WITH THE FUTURE, THE RUMORS ARE OUT THERE ABOUT THE HEAD COACH BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE KEEPS GOING STRONG. AND NO ONE WAS UNETHICAL WHEN IT CAME TO MONEY, MONEY ISN'T THE KEY ITS ABOUT FUNDRAISING FOR THE KIDS. LADYB YOU TALKED ABOUT EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM TO THE FUTURE COACH BUT WHERE ARE YOU NOW BACK TO WHERE YOU STARTED YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT THE FUTURE COACH HAS NOT BEEN THROWN OUT OF LEAGUES NO ONE CAN EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE CARES ABOUT THE CHILDREN HE COACHES AND OTHERS AROUND HIM CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT BUT YOU CAN KEEP KNOCKING HIM ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE HE JUST KEEPS GOING AND GOING WORDS ARE NOTHING TO HIM SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT IT DOESN'T MATTER. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT!

Edited by aqua

I don't know who you think LadyBaller4 is, but my son played in the AAU Nationals on 3 different occasions. Twice with the same organization. And as the saying goes BDOE and aqua, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Good Luck to you guys!!

I said I was thru talking until the state, but I've got to address this one.

I'm not sure what you all experienced in the past, I can only speak for the present (the present being the FUTURE). In our organization coaches coach, players play, parents participate, and managers manage. We have yet to have any of the problems that this forum suggest take place. Those were different teams, different players, during a different time. If any of you got screwed in the past with coaches misappropriating funds, it's YOUR fault. This organization (and I say organization and not team because this has a legimate setup) employs parent involvement. ANY and ALL money spent is brought to the table (parents). Bank statements are presented and receipts made available. Bank statements, which implies bank account (The FUTURE). Which implies identification numbers to have such business accounts. Which implies the Bank and Federal Bureau can pry into anything we do as an organization. We run a legitimate organization.

If you all as parents can't or couldn't account for the money that was dropped into your teams in the past, that's your fault. I can tell eveywhere my money is being spent. We run our like accountants. In fact, we have individuals that develop and manage Financial applications and systems. We have team management to handle money, purchases and payments.

Our coach has asked for nothing more but to coach, and that's all he's done and cares to do. If there was FUTURE money being misappropriated the boys would not be able to afford 3 very nice uniforms, with team shoes, and nike bags to match. We would not be able to participate in as many pre-season tournaments, AAU tournaments, and YBOA tournaments that we have or will be in. You all know what this costs, thousands! We would not have room to buy any of this if money was being pilfered (stolen). Our boys are blue-collar and have earned every cent (thousands) to make this all happen.

It's many of you that has destroyed the game our kids look to for fun. Let our kids continue to develop their own repore with our coach. They log on here and see all the negative things you all have to say and it takes away from everything they enjoy about playing basketball. If you don't like him, then don't like him. But remember, you all were smiling in his face when he was teaching your child the game of basketball. As long as your child was winning everything was okay.

No one was talking about the FUTURE, as long as you all were off winning all your tournaments around town, but the minute we win one of the significant ones, out comes the talk.

Who are you all to talk? You've corrupted this game with money. I know about the checks many of you all have written in the past to pay for his services. Nothing wrong with that is it? You all are complaining, but you kept poring in the money for him to coach your kids. You talk about him stealing money, ain't no question about that, he didn't have to steal what you writing out to him.

Again, if you don't like him, don't like him. He may not be for everyone. But truth of the matter is, he's the best coach at this age. Period. And until you beat him it is not up for discussion.

And you know, I've yet to see Memphis teams, coaches, and parents out here bad mouthing each other. Why are all the other Nashville teams out to verbally destroy what we've work hard to put together.

None of you all were interested (other than our coach) when I was trying to put together one dominate team from Nashville to go out and compete. Now that we're competing you all stir up all this bad blood. Why are you all so concerned with the FUTURE. None of you all wanted to be a part, and that's fine. Tend to your teams' business.

And anyway, you all keep hiding behind these Coach T usernames, but smile in our faces in public. Who are you to pass judgement? I assume you all are without sin. I'll pray for you all!