Search By Username I Like It!

• 4 weeks later...

I have noticed that when I perform a search for the "ABC schools", I receive the message:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords.

Is there any way this can be remedied? How can one search for posts for schools like MBA, CPA, MUS, et al. (the names to which they are commonly referred) when at least 4 characters are required?

• 2 months later...
I have noticed that when I perform a search for the "ABC schools", I receive the message:

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords.

Is there any way this can be remedied? How can one search for posts for schools like MBA, CPA, MUS, et al. (the names to which they are commonly referred) when at least 4 characters are required?

I'm going to try this one again.

The default for the search engine we use is four characters. I do not believe that this can be changed.