Use Your My Controls Link

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have tried many times to get a picture to show on the bottoms of my husbands post but im having no luck. everytime it says i cant use that form. does it have to be a gif. or can i use a jpg photo. but it also asks for a url to the image im not sure what to do i even tried to send it email still no luck. what can i do

i have tried many times to get a picture to show on the bottoms of my husbands post but im having no luck. everytime it says i cant use that form. does it have to be a gif. or can i use a jpg photo. but it also asks for a url to the image im not sure what to do i even tried to send it email still no luck. what can i do

That is a NIce pic....

• 8 months later...

I really need help with this site. I can't figure out how to make any posts, threads, or replies on the wrestling forum. I sent an email regarding this but I think I forgot to mention it was the wrestling forum that was giving me trouble. The other forums are working I guess because I sent a reply on some Ultimate Frisbee thread just to see if it would work and it did. So what's why won't the wrestling forum give me permission to post anything? I'm already completely registered and subscribed. I don't see what else I can do to get permission to post.

Please someone send a reply so at the very least I'll know there's someone out there listening. You can email me too. My user name on this site is wosbodog and my email address is [email protected].

Oh yeah just now I tried to add one of the smiley face icons but instead this happened:

<_<

As you can probably tell I don't know the first thing about using chat sites like this so that's why I really need someone to respond.

Thanks. :roflol:

I really need help with this site. I can't figure out how to make any posts, threads, or replies on the wrestling forum. I sent an email regarding this but I think I forgot to mention it was the wrestling forum that was giving me trouble. The other forums are working I guess because I sent a reply on some Ultimate Frisbee thread just to see if it would work and it did. So what's why won't the wrestling forum give me permission to post anything? I'm already completely registered and subscribed. I don't see what else I can do to get permission to post.

Please someone send a reply so at the very least I'll know there's someone out there listening. You can email me too. My user name on this site is wosbodog and my email address is [email protected].

Oh yeah just now I tried to add one of the smiley face icons but instead this happened:

<_<

As you can probably tell I don't know the first thing about using chat sites like this so that's why I really need someone to respond.

hey the smiley worked after all! When I was typing and tried to add a smiley it just said :)

haha

<_<

If you look above the Wrestling forum it says "Winter Sports (Off-season: Plus members only can post. $12 for one year)" which is why you couldn't post on that forum.

If you look above the Wrestling forum it says "Winter Sports (Off-season: Plus members only can post. $12 for one year)" which is why you couldn't post on that forum.

Thanks that helps a ton

I'll have to get signed up for that now

Thank you

Gracias

Merci

Danke

Aragato

Kittos

Thanks that helps a ton

I'll have to get signed up for that now

Thank you

Gracias

Merci

Danke

Aragato

Kittos

Not much goes on during the off season on the wrestling board's It would be better to wait till wrestling season starts. But the plus membership is fun if you want to get on the open board and stuff. It is well worth the $12

• 1 month later...
I have been trying to get E-mail notifactions to stop. They are filling up my e-mail, I have been my controls and am not sure how to get it to stop. Can someone tell me how to cut this off.

Go to My Controls and look on the left in both View Topics and then View Forums for the way to unsubscribe.