New System

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think coacht is magnificent! The fees you ask Are VERY reasonable.I want to take advantage of your special offer and I love the limits on posting! How do I sign up?????

In the old days Bighurt, Robjim and Myself would each give you a good mark for joining but this is not possible on the new board. However it is the only downside of the new format that I have come across.

Robjim,

Do you think we don't see Bighurt on here much recently because he is at home sulking that he can no longer bestow good marks?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RHSfan05

Yeah of what i heard at school is that Coach T. is paying for all of this out of his own pocket and u should be glad that he is even letting anyone do this for free. But the thing is that he is nice and really considerate

PantherGam, I agree with you. The new board is not as user friendly. I am afraid that a lot of (new to the world of computer people) will not join us. The board has overlooked the uninitiated beginner. :lol: On the other hand, it has forced me to learn more about my computer. I am class of '63, your school (MHS). I've still got my old VIC-20, Commadore 64, and Commadore 128. I'm still computer stupid. The more I learn, I discover, the less I know. :rolleyes:

Edited by jimbo44