Top 10 point guards 13u & 14u

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cobra, when talking about the Best 14-U team don't forget the Nike Select are the state champs. They are led by Bill Kottas (pt. guard) and john Garrett (2 guard). These two played in the backcourt for Brentwood Academy and led them to a perfect record this year.

After seeing Josh Henley and Robert Ellison play over the last couple of years, I dont think either of the twoare true PG...robert is a scorer who will play PG because of his size he really can shoot the ball .......Henley can do it all he is a Shane Battier prototype and is extremely knowledgable of the game :unsure:

There are three outstanding 14u guards in Northeast Tennessee:

Josef Throp, the true point guard of the three, great ballhandler & passer

Coty Sensabaugh, great slasher & spot up shooter

Emmanuelle Reid, physically strong with great touch

All three are leaders by action, true team players who understand the game and have a nack for making those around them better, very coachable, fast, solid defenders. All three have great big hearts. They are fun to watch.

Throp & Sensabaugh made all-tournament in leading the John Sevier Warriors to the sectional title, while Reid also made all-tourney for the second place Indian Trail Hilltoppers.

Throp & Sensabaugh will go to Dobyns-Bennett and Reid to Science Hill.

Edited by skunk

AIRNIKE

Omar is a real fine player who, when he learns to control and direct his emotions properly, can become a great player. When he is playing with the "Trail" and Manny, Omar is a very solid post player who can step outside and hit the outside shot. He runs the floor well, plays good defense in the post. I understand he's a guard in AAU play, I've not really seen him in that roll. He and Logan Williamson from Sevier are by far the best two post players, 14u, in Northeast Tennessee, with Omar having the better range shooting the ball and better ballhandling ability (he had more responsibility handling the ball in middle school than Logan

did).

What do you think of his game?

Edited by skunk

Shunk

I have seen Omar play both guard and post and I think that he is a guard. he maybe the best spot up shooter in the state. his defense has got a lot better over the years.He plays with three other good guards in Tony White, John Garret and Billy Kottas.They all play for Nike Select.

THE BEST PG is BILL KOTTAS.HANDLES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD AND HE CAN SHOOT SO THAT MEANS HE CAN PLAY TWO GUARD ALSO.ENOUGH WITH JAMIE GRAHAM AND CALVIN ROBERTS.THEY PLAY IN METRO WHERE THE TEAMS PLAY NO DEFENCE.BILLY CAN BEAT THEM ON ANY GIVEN DAY.PLEASE EVERYONE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK.GRAHAM CANNOT SHOOT SO HE IS NOT VERSITAL ON THE COURT.

HE CAN ONLY DRIVE TO THE RIM.CALVIN CANNOT DRIBBLE.THE BEST POINT GUARD PLAYS FOR NIKE SELECT AND HIS NAME IS BILL KOTTAS.