THE WINSTON!

landergolfer

I am going to the Winston is anyone else attending this awesome race?

This will be 3 weekends in a row of races for me. I have been spending more time at race tracks then I have my home ;) . I won tickets for the Charlotte Busch Race (Thanks Carquest that was an easy question!)at a Hickory race saturday that will put my streak to 4. What a run! See u in charlotte

landergolfer, I will be in Charlotte this week myself. I am looking forward once again to the trip. We have had excellent seats for this race. They are in the first bend of the Tri-Oval(or Quad Oval whichever it is called) and in the upper section, I can't remember the section name. It shoud be even better this year racing for a cool million.

Four weeks in a row!!!!!!!! I have a new hero. What was the question you answered to win the tickets and Congrats on winning them.

Wrong! Actually the track was Watkins Glen. Really really big road course beats a 2.5 mile oval in area. Anyway where were your seats at the Winston and were they any good! Mine were great. Did you get any great pics? I got some awesome ones since Jrs car and Harvicks were right in front of me when they rolled onto the grid.