New Coach at Riverdale

mynameis

Lady Dunn,

You should know better than that. First of all, you know that plateauman is from Cumberland County because he has "Go Jets" in his signature. Second of all, even if you overlooked that, you should surely know that there is no way on this earth TopGun is going to give any information to you free of charge.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Queen? Why do have to start trouble again? You do not like Coffee County's coach, but to be honest with you not many people care for you. You may ask yourself why? It is because you can not help yourself, we all know you have an EGO problem. We as fans of CoachT hope that one day he'll take you off as a moderator, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ONE! I hope you get a real life after you get out of dream world. You know that's the one where you think what you say matters.

UNTIL COACH BREEDEN ANNOUNCES THIS IT IS ALL HERE SAY, I AM SURE WE WILL KNOW THIS WEEK!!!!!!! AND AS FAR AS QUEEN BEE YOU ARE A POOR EXAMPLE OF A MODERATOR AND NEED TO GROW UP IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK MORE ABOUT MY COMMENTS JUST CALL TERRY FLOYD 931-596-3364,,,, COME ON QUEENIE CALL I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHO PUT THAT CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER... B)B)B)

I would think Coach Breedon would tell his players that he is leaving and as of right now he has not. So unless you know for a fact that he has took this job I don't think that you should speculate. As for the Queenbee I don't know why you have to try and put anything thats Coffee County down the only Battle going on between Smith Co. and Coffee Co. is in your mind.