Softball Boards

TNT

I know that the only boards that are free are boards that are in season.....But this is not Fall yet...There is more softball and basesball being played now then during High School.You have AAU boards why not travel softball & baseball boards if your not going to allow softball boards to be free during the summer. I know people is going to say sign up and you will get baseball & softball boards but what about the High School players that cant join.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you are welcome to post the travel team info under the AAU boards. I have amended the topic to explicitly say that.

Second, I think you are envisioning a corporate conglomeration here with a board meeting once a month on how to boost profits. I am one guy, sitting at my computer 8-14 hours a day, who gladly funded everyone's access to this site for five years. I can no longer afford to do that. Many members understand this but, if not, the site is still free for you. I think I have earned the right, though, to set some guidelines.

I am not complaing about having to pay to get full acess to Coacht. I just thought summer sports-baseball,softball,etc. was still being played alot more than football in June. I will probly sign up myself.

AAU boards- went and read some didnt see any baseball or softball post in their....Maybe the "AAU" means basketball....Ever thought of changing name to just "Travel Teams"

Having just posted yesterday about how all sports are year round, I was amazed to find only fall sports avaliable today. Fall, i thought it was just starting summer. Baseball is the sport in play currently and we can't talk about it. Baseball is played in the fall, spring, & summer! It appears that u are admitting u are not very good at selling advertising, so hit the kids up for the $. 8-10 hrs a day at your keyboard? I'm sure now u will have more free time on your hands & so will I! "If it an't broke....".

I am not complaing about having to pay to get full acess to Coacht. I just thought summer sports-baseball,softball,etc. was still being played alot more than football in June. I will probly sign up myself.

AAU boards- went and read some didnt see any baseball or softball post in their....Maybe the "AAU" means basketball....Ever thought of changing name to just "Travel Teams"

I just changed the AAU boards to include the travel teams today so there hasn't been any traffic there other than AAU.

Having just posted yesterday about how all sports are year round, I was amazed to find only fall sports avaliable today.  Fall, i thought it was just starting summer.  Baseball is the sport in play currently and we can't talk about it.  Baseball is played in the fall, spring, & summer!  It appears that u are admitting u are not very good at selling advertising, so hit the kids up for the $.  8-10 hrs a day at your keyboard?  I'm sure now u will have more free time on your hands & so will I!  "If it an't broke....".

Give us all a break. Do you have any clue how little is being asked for for year-round access? Try this on for size:

The worker who works for MINIMUM WAGE for 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year, makes enough money to pay for his/her daily dose of CoachT.com in his/her first 33 SECONDS of the work day. I guarantee you that the average "kid" on this board who coacht is "hitting up" spends more time waiting for his/her typical PS2 game to be loaded. I'm sorry, but anyone who has the time and wherewithal to search/surf the internet can come up with a few pennies a day. Gosh, that's one small swipe at the penny tray at Mapco Express for the lazy.

If you think internet advertising is so easy in this economic environment, go ask your employer to buy a year's worth on "coacht.com".

The something for nothing mentality on here is getting really bothersome. No one is asking anyone to like the rules, but good grief, quit complaining. A fraction of the time the typical person complains about it on this site pays for the year-round access.

Having just posted yesterday about how all sports are year round, I was amazed to find only fall sports avaliable today. Fall, i thought it was just starting summer. Baseball is the sport in play currently and we can't talk about it. Baseball is played in the fall, spring, & summer! It appears that u are admitting u are not very good at selling advertising, so hit the kids up for the $. 8-10 hrs a day at your keyboard? I'm sure now u will have more free time on your hands & so will I! "If it an't broke....".

Not very good at selling advertising? Actually, I'm terrible at it. So I made a decision long ago to have the best internet site for high school sports that I could possibly have instead of trying to get better at selling advertising. After all, the more time I spend selling ads the less time I spend on the website.

Poor little guys...those students that don't have money...come to a school some day...and check out the pockets of the kids...be amazed at the amount of money they have...and then for a good laugh....look in the teacher's pockets!!!...

GO COACH.T!!!...It's your house...put your feet up...don't worry about it!