Softball Boards

TNT

I think some fans view the seasons as traditional baseball and softball seasons. Since this is a high school sports site I have always considered the seasons, for our purposes, based on the high school seasons. The only exception has been for AAU because we have had many fans on here talking about AAU basketball for almost 6 years, from the very beginning, whereas we have had very little discussion in previous years concerning summer baseball, soccer, or softball. The closer we can stay to a true high school sports site the better.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you are saying Coacht, could I only ask that the AAU board be broken down between basketball and

softball, that way more people could contribute to their

sport of interest? After all, there are probably more different non-high school boards listed on here than

high school boards (lol)

:)

I see what you are saying Coacht, could I only ask that the AAU board be broken down between basketball and

softball, that way more people could contribute to their

sport of interest? After all, there are probably more different non-high school boards listed on here than

high school boards (lol)

:)

If you count the Plus boards then there are quite a few non-high school boards. Of course, fans that have access to those can also talk about every high school sport year-round, too. The best of both worlds... which is why we call it Plus. B)

so let me get this straight. high school softball is over. i go on vacation. i return and now the site cost $12 a year for full access? is that why I am having problems seeing everything? i'll pay the $12 because I enjoy the site that much. But is that why I haven't been able to see everything like I used to?