Bradley Central IS the team to beat

Helen01

If White Station fails to win state next year, it will be because they lost to a fellow team from Memphis. The AAA championship will not leave the Bluff City -- there's just too much talent.

Having said that, though...best of luck to Bradley Central!! I'll be rooting for you to take down the big guys because I like underdogs.

I know for a fact that Bradley will win State this upcoming year. Everybody is back and they are so motivated to win it. So (WhiteStation) watch out....its our turn! any comments i would like to hear em...peace.

*YAWN*

Three gold balls in four years for White Station, four straight from Shelby County.

Sorry, but we own Tennessee basketball.

You don't know for a fact that any team will win it. Yes, Bradley Central should be very good, but it will be a tough run for any team. Just making it to the state is hard to do. Good luck to the Bears, and there is nothing I would like any better than to see a gold ball brought back to Cleveland, BUT, it will be tough to accomplish that.

yet again, it is White Station's Title to lose... White Station may be even better this year than last with....

PG Reiley Ervin 5'9

PG JP Prince 6'6

2G Courtney Pigram 6'0

WF Jonathon Ball 6'4

C Taylor Schall 6'8

BF/WF Tremaine Snyder 6'7

WF Collin Cunningham 6'6

C Chris Williams 6'6

Who knows who will win but the Bears have played in the State Championship Finals two of the four years that White Station has won it all. Last year they met in the first round and Bradley Central gave WS their closest game of the tournament. Credit WS with an outstanding program, but also credit Bradley Central with an outstanding program also. There doesn't seem to be anyone from East, Middle or West that can hang with the Bears besides White Station.

Don't fret for the Bears either. Every other school in the state would like to have been playing the caliber of ball that Bradley has been displaying under Kent Smith and their day will come, trust me on that. It will come!

Who knows who will win but the Bears have played in the State Championship Finals two of the four years that White Station has won it all. Last year they met in the first round and Bradley Central gave WS their closest game of the tournament. Credit WS with an outstanding program, but also credit Bradley Central with an outstanding program also. There doesn't seem to be anyone from East, Middle or West that can hang with the Bears besides White Station.

I'd say that Bartlett has hung with White Station over the past few years. Won the last non-WS title, played them to their only close game of the playoffs this past year, losing 41-33 despite missing a ton of open layups.

That said, I'm really not sure what to expect from the Panthers this year...two of their three best players are back, but all the role players...and I mean ALL the role players...are gone.

BaconBreath, are you kidding me? What other Memphis teams has Bradley played in the past few years? Of course Bradley Central will be in the state next year, the same east teams are there EVERY year, b/c no matter what anyone says, the competition out East is garbage. I will promise you that Memphis East next year has just as good of a chance of beating anyone as White Station does.

Is Hamilton from Memphis? That is who Bradley beat to get to the finals. Memphis has great basketball, but I agree with baconbreath, so does BCHS. In the 2002 state, Bradley was the only close game that WS had. Give the Bears credit. There ARE good teams and GOOD players in the state that do not reside in Memphis. I think some of you are just too blind to admit it.