EAST-WEST SHRINE GAME THIS WEEKEND

GOKAR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL I WILL START WITH ONE THING.........I BET THE EAST WILL AT LEAST RUN THE BALL MORE THAN ONCE........NOT BECAUSE OF THE RUNNINBACKS THEY HAVE BUT BECAUSE OF THE COACH.........HE WOULDN'T THROW THE BALL IF HIS HAND WAS BURNIN...........AND THATS THE WAY I SEE IT.......... B)

will healy is a PLAYER. i saw last years game against rhea county and he can absolutely hum the football. not to mention his mobility. one play though stands out to me from that game. healy was scambling for about 30 yards behind the LOS, and rolling to his right, fired a bullet back across his body into the hands of a WR 40 yards downfield to convert a big 3rd down. WOW. guess you just have to see it to see how amazing it was B)

Will Healy (Boyd-Buchanan) for the East squad is a very explosive athlete. He can hurt you with his legs as well as his arm. Healy has the best scrambling ability of any quarterback I've played against. He has an incredible arm and great accuracy. His one downfall is he doesn't like to be hit. If you can catch him to put a good lick on him he'll get rattled, but you won't get him very often.

Guest region4fan

Watch out for a class act by the name of Chris Grimes from Lavergne. He was the Region 4 5A MVP. That means that he beat out kids from Riverdale to get it. He is such a smooth runner, slippery, and such a gracious kid. I can't wait to see him play again, he was clearly on e of my favorites!

I can't wait to go and watch the game , it should be quite exciting. I will have to go for the West since my boy Cothran will be playing on it and also Bobby Clift and Dailey representing Region 5 !

I also can't wait to see Boyd Buchanons qb, I really enjoyed watchin him in the finals against CPA, so I'd be nice to see what he can do against the best of the west. Alot of the other guys in the East.So hopefully I will be playing in it next year !

Tank of 03