Nike All-American Camp

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer,

What's up with you and Ferrell talking stuff on here. You guys haven't won anything all summer long, and yet you want to talk. The only reason you got into Nike is politics. We are not sponsored and had a tough time getting kids in because of our lack of connections. The Delks have had a GREAT summer, and are getting High Major looks now from all over the country, so they have excelled without even getting to Nike. Once you guys actually win more than 30% of your games with the Travelers, then you can talk. Until then, just be glad you don't play the Breakers (oh yeah, you did and lost), the Midstate Ballerz, and Memphis Bulldogs, Memphis Bobcats, and especially Memphis YOMCA........

GoMab,

It's good about the Delks and all there looks, but we get offers from high-majors so bite on that one.

By tha way who is Grizzly55 are you evena basketball player.

PS.: I made it in because I was top 15 at the hoop jamboree, with all the other top freshmen and sophmores in the country, where were the Delks.

Where were the Delks? How about All-Tournament at T.O.C. Where were You big guy?????????????? Oh, so now you claim to have high major Offers, David? We'll see I guess. I have always liked your game, and think you're a Top 20 in the state in 2005, but don't get big headed now. The Delks have their looks, so don't worry. You just need to worry about yourself and your game.......