? for CoachT

ftballkicker

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually decide a week at a time and sometimes I'm not sure where I'm headed until I get in the car on game day, literally, based on the weather.

Week 0, if I had to decide right now, would be CPA-Goodpasture on Thursday, Franklin at Lincoln Co on Friday, and Louisville Trinity at MBA on Saturday. (Trinity has the number one QB prospect in the country according to some people.) But, don't hold me to anything yet. :rolleyes:

I usually decide a week at a time and sometimes I'm not sure where I'm headed until I get in the car on game day, literally, based on the weather.

Week 0, if I had to decide right now, would be CPA-Goodpasture on Thursday, Franklin at Lincoln Co on Friday, and Louisville Trinity at MBA on Saturday. (Trinity has the number one QB prospect in the country according to some people.) But, don't hold me to anything yet. :)

Make sure if you are a Tennessee fan and you go to the Trinity-MBA game to wear your TENNESSEE ORANGE and make signs that say BROHM & TENNESSEE #1! :rolleyes:

The Big Orange really needs Brian Brohm! :)

Week 0, if I had to decide right now, would be CPA-Goodpasture on Thursday, Franklin at Lincoln Co on Friday, and Louisville Trinity at MBA on Saturday. (Trinity has the number one QB prospect in the country according to some people.) But, don't hold me to anything yet. :rolleyes:

Bighurt and I will cover all expenses, if you visit the CPA/Goodpasture game. Uh, make that all legitimate expenses.

Bighurt and I will cover all expenses, if you visit the CPA/Goodpasture game. Uh, make that all legitimate expenses.

Knowing you two you will probably invite coacht into the press box, do I ever get an invite?......no!..............Don't worry though I am not bitter about it.

BTW I am not aware that we sell Sundrop on the CPA campus, we will need to get that fixed before start of football.

Since, I'm not in charge of security, you will have to check with our Director of Operations and Security. I know he is looking for someone to carry his binoculars, clipboard, keep his pencils sharpened and get him cold drinks during the game.

If coacht decides to make the game, he can be assured that the pressbox will be stocked with plenty of ice cold Sundrop!!

product_14.gif

Edited by robjim

Since, I'm not in charge of security, you will have to check with our Director of Operations and Security. I know he is looking for someone to carry his binoculars, clipboard, keep his pencils sharpened and get him cold drinks during the game.

If coacht decides to make the game, he can be assured that the pressbox will be stocked with plenty of ice cold Sundrop!!

product_14.gif

I don't think I would make it past the first round of the selection committee. I also don't think I have ever tried Sundrop.

First it's a delinquent dog...now you're going to start accepting BRIBES?????????????????...

All the fundraising we did for fan-ads...to get you to come see our teams play...and in reality all it takes is a daggum bottle of Sundrop and a seat in the press box?????????????...

I am so ashamed of you right now...so ashamed...what kind of example are you setting for the young people of Tennessee????????...

robjim...I should have known you would have thought up some scheme like this...

First it's a delinquent dog...now you're going to start accepting BRIBES?????????????????...

All the fundraising we did for fan-ads...to get you to come see our teams play...and in reality all it takes is a daggum bottle of Sundrop and a seat in the press box?????????????...

I am so ashamed of you right now...so ashamed...what kind of example are you setting for the young people of Tennessee????????...

robjim...I should have known you would have thought up some scheme like this...

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

main_pic.gif

Edited by robjim