Lakers getting Malone and Payton

What does everyone think about the Laker's getting Malone, and the glove? Will it take them back to the top? I think those 2 veterans will help the team, and the players alot, but we will see, some think it will make it tougher with more superstars. I think the vets just want to get a ring, and they will be willing to do whatever it takes! I don't like the Lakers, but with these players it's not as bad as it used to be!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Rodman would come back and play for the Pistons...between him and Wallace they would get all the rebounds. Just as the rest of the league was making a push to draw closer to the Lakers they have firmly shot out ahead everyone once again. They Should win 70 games next year, but they won't. Oh yeah Go Nuggets! With Camby healthy, Hilario another year under his belt and the additions of Anthony and Maggette they should be in the playoff hunt.

Edited by mynameis

Does anybody think that the addition of these two All-Stars will have the same effect that the Trailblazers had? Where there just aren't enough shots to go around and the whole team becomes one big underachievment? I personally don't think it will because Malone and Payton are both winners and will do whatever it takes to get the ring, but this will be the first time for both of them that they are not one of the main options. What do yall think?