Bradley and whitestation

Helen01

i was just reading what someone wrote on the beginning page of coacht about what the coach of white station had to say. He said that he bet it just killed bradley for them to beat us, well kill is a strong word, im sure he knew that the guards were not there and that if they had been there combined with the other team members, im thinking that white station wouldnt have been beatin anyone up, no excuses , just facts. Im not sayin white station are not good , but there is no use in sayin anything , bradley is a very good team and if all stays healthy and they get to go to the state again , hopefully they will get to meet white station there again and give it another round again. what are anyones thoughts of this

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of them got hurt, and one of them was at either the Nike camp or the ABCD camp.

Winning the tournament on Sunday is a big honor, and White Station won 5 games that day to win it (maybe 4 if they got a bye, which I think they did)...that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best, just the deepest.

(Although they are the best too).

Bradley Central loved to tell everyone that they didn't have all their players, before the game, during the game, after the game...Good luck to all the teams, there was a lot of talent at the camp.

One of them got hurt, and one of them was at either the Nike camp or the ABCD camp.

Winning the tournament on Sunday is a big honor, and White Station won 5 games that day to win it (maybe 4 if they got a bye, which I think they did)...that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best, just the deepest.

(Although they are the best too).

Bradley Central loved to tell everyone that they didn't have all their players, before the game, during the game, after the game...Good luck to all the teams, there was a lot of talent at the camp.

Umm, wasn't White Station without a couple of players too?

Who do you think they were without? Their best player, Ball, was there...and they had the big 6'8 kid from California Taylor Schall. I know they had J.P. playing, a 6'5 point guard (Yes, I stated that correctly). I know they had Collin Cunningham, a 6'7 deadly three point shooter coming off the bench, which makes me think they weren't missing anyone.

White Station is taller this year than last...and they aren't missing too many beats.

Edited by TheEgoHasLanded

i didnt say that whstation were not very talented and i also didnt say that bradley were makin any excuses. no the whole team was not there , pickle got hurt and hare wasnt there so there whole team wasnt there. no matter the outcome whstation did not stomp bradley , i thought it was a good game altogether,

it won't matter. pickle and hare will only make the first half interesting. they were there last yr in the state and still lost. the result will be(has been the same). there isn't enough competition in e. tn to keep bradley sharp(no knock on them) they are good, its just that white station plays a brutal schedule all yr round and it shows state tourney time. they don't panic, they just go out and play.

good luck to both teams next yr. depending on the brackets in next yrs state tourney they will meet again in the championship.

White Station also beat Bradley easily at Murray with Pickel there earlier in the tourney...

White Station is LOADED, and arguably their two best players weren't even mentioned above, in Top 10 Sr's Reiley Ervin and Courtney Pigram... The rest of the state may be playing for 2nd place again this year (though Bradley does have a GREAT team and could meet in the State finals again)...