It's Football Time In Tennessee

lhoo14

Tennessee had a rocky season last year winning only 8 games and losing five. 19 players missed a total of 71 games also. Lets hear what everyone has to say about the season ahead. Do you think Phillip Fulmer can turn this team around and make them national contenders again?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i play for elizabethton. howd you know who i was? i think were looking alright. we tied with volunteer 2-2 in a scrimmage last friday. we could have done better but i think our season is going to go well. still a lot of questions to be answered i guess but thats what its all about. i cant wait to play you guys either. that game is always a lot of fun. if we had your field and our stadium it would be perfect. so how are you guys looking?

true,that would be perfect.were lookin pretty good.we dominated crockett friday. our rush d,rush o,and pass d is lookin good.we need to work a little on the pass o, but for the most part were doin pretty good.u guys scrimmagin wb tuesday?i think i may go to that one.werent u at the passin league games against us?i was there too,even though i didnt play much.mainly jus some mlb

we dont really have any more scrimmages scheduled,we have a practice scrimmage against unaka wednesday.we'll practice with each other in our groups and maybe scrimmage some at the end.our first game is at north greene on week 0.ill be goin to ur game against science hill bc our second game is on a thursday against unicoi at home

that might be a good game.were pretty much the same team as last year,only with a year of strength,speed,and experience added.last years uc/hv game wasnt close and it was in erwin.they lost some of their big players too.but it is a pretty big rivalry so i dont see it bein as lopsided as last years game.our game against pittman should be a pretty good game too

Tennessee had a rocky season last year winning only 8 games and losing five. 19 players missed a total of 71 games also. Lets hear what everyone has to say about the season ahead. Do you think Phillip Fulmer can turn this team around and make them national contenders again?

This is a HS board, we have Plus Boards to talk about UT and any other college athletics.