IT'S CONTEST TIME IN TENNESSEE!

robjim

I'm renewing my membership in Coacht Plus this month and I will pay for one addtional Plus membership for the person who writes the best "plug"/"annoucement" for Coacht.Com that we can give to the announcers (including Del) to read during our upcoming football games. It will be our way of promoting Coacht, giving a little back and getting creative.

Post your "winning" entry in this thread and I'll announce the winner before next Thursday night's game.(week 0)

So get busy, let's help promote Coacht. The decision of the judges (me) is final.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm renewing my membership in Coacht Plus this month and I will pay for one addtional Plus membership for the person who writes the best "plug"/"annoucement" for Coacht.Com that we can give to the announcers (including Del) to read during our upcoming football games. It will be our way of promoting Coacht, giving a little back and getting creative.

Post your "winning" entry in this thread and I'll announce the winner before next Thursday night's game.(week 0)

So get busy, let's help promote Coacht. The decision of the judges (me) is final.

Coacht.com: We don't lower attendance at Grundy.

:D

See guys, y'all aren't doing it right. You can't just get on the PA and say "CoachT: the real beef" or whatever. That doesnt' work... it needs some good stuff leading to the hook.

"Fans, be sure To log onTo CoachT.com- simply The besT in Tennessee High School SporTs. There you'll find everyThing from live scoreboards during every sporTs season, phoTo galleries from athleTic conTesTs around The sTaTe, a page dedicaTed to every school in Tennessee and much much more. CoachT.com- unlike GallaTin, we'll leave the lighT on!"

OK, I couldn't resist! Had to throw that one in there for BigDogDaddy... real entry:

"Fans, be sure To log onTo CoachT.com- simply The besT in Tennessee High School SporTs. There you'll find everyThing from live scoreboards during every sporTs season, phoTo galleries from athleTic conTesTs around The sTaTe, a page dedicaTed to every school in Tennessee and much much more. CoachT.com- where would you be without the T? Log onto franklin.coacht.com* tonight after the game!"

*Obviously would be replaced by your school...

I know it's already used "where would you be without the T" but I think it's very catchy. If I should win though, I want my prize to go to BigDogDaddy... just because.

Edited by FHSrebel27