CC Race October 9

CherokeeChief

I heard the times from Michael this evening. Was that the same course as the Bradley CC course? It must have been about 2:30 long. Better luck next week.

By the by, if you haven't seen the Chattanooga Times Free Press and their coverage of the impending cc season don't waste your money. They do pick Jackie Pickel to be the number two girl in the area and the Bradley girls to be the number two team for the girls. For boys Baylor, McCallie, and CCS are picked to be the top three in our area. Oliver is picked as the top male runner.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is as close as you can get I had to make it 3.1 instead of 3.0 and it is always slow because of the hills but it was also wet

They go by last years times and we all know how that changes from year to year just like we got some new runners and I noticed where some of Bradley’s runners have changed places on the team

so we will see

I guess I didnt' make myself clear. We'd like to race you and everyone else on October 9th and win the division title AGAIN. I won't race the Bradley course because it's dangerous. Therefore, I'm disappointed that we won't win the league title. Yes, it's my choice where the team runs and who runs. I'm disappointed that the race is where it was last year. That was the only date our top seven will have free to race a league meet. Clear enough?

How did you folks do at the 5K this weekend? Or is that your SUPER STRATEGY to keep it secret?

Down boy Down!! Haha...