BEECH VS ANTIOCH

loveofdagame

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antioch will probably get Beeches best game of the year. If Antioch has some size, then I believe they will win the game. They are much faster.

Beech, imo, is suffering from both a lack of size and speed. In a scrimmage, I thought Beeches fastest player (don't know name) was a running back that didn't start. Beech gave up a lot of yardage last week. If they can't contain Coker, Antioch may be able to break some big plays.

i think beech's 0-2 record is holding them down leaving antioch wide open for the "kick 'em while there down" approach, but Coker and Meadows will be the turning points of the game. But you also can't forget about Graham, he's been on his game, and that's someone Beech will have to look out for.

This is going to be a good game. But this is not just the Coker-Meadows show. Though two good players. The supporting casts will decide the game. Antioch has a good line which will open holes for Coker and Brown. Also take in mind, most of Antioch's team is back from the butt-whipping that Beech put on them last year. Don't think they forgot. After all is said and done, look for an 0-3 and 2-0 record to come from this game.

When I mentioned Dickson County in my earlier post I was trying to say that Antioch, based on what I saw of them last year, has the same capability. I was not trying to say that DCs ground game was poor or anything. It may be better than Antioch's, I don't know. But I'm sure AHS has just as much ability as DC.