Fairview vs. Westmoreland

jacketpride24

First of all I support the Jackets and the coaching staff.The Jackets will do fine this year but too many post are saying they are better than last year......I would rather see them saying they are as good as they were last year.Better......don't think so.They lost too many horses!!!Players like Adam Stinson who was the best blocker at fullback that I have seen and also led in tackles on defense,Corey Dedman 6'3 270 and would lay the smack down on the defensive line,Lance Furman 6"5 275 was MVP lineman in the Region two years ago,Victor Douglas who return kicks with blazing speed,Ole Smiley who led the Region in interceptions and Norvell who was in the secondary.Dustin Arney who was a three year starter at center and Andrew Scisson who was an outside linbacker.Not to mention Aaron Cothran who rewrote the record books .Losing players like this would hurt any team...and I mean any team!This year teams need to deal with their own identity and prove they are as good as they were last year.They also need to be proud they are part of a team that brought Fairview out of year after year losing seasons.....With players like Charlie Hilgerson who will go to the next level without a doubt...Joe Hugins who if stays healthy will as well.Dust England is doing great this year in throwing the ball....I feel they are going to have to put the ball in Jarrod Mangrums hands more.Ole Zack Walker is making some big plays on Defense and Bobby Martin will be fine at the running Game.Coach Rewis is doing a great job but has a secret weapon in Coach Ron King as he is quickly getting known for picking other defenses apart.I hope I didn't leave out any players by mistake but these are the kids that will have to step it up.....To maintain the winning seasons to come.We have to keep the mistakes down ....Hickman County is rebounding and will have a good team to come.Take each week and be prepared for any Friday night could be good or bad.With closing I would like to say good luck to the Jackets Friday......I will be there cheering you guys on and then at Cumberland on Saturday which I will watch number 22 in a different color open his college debut...........................GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is GOOD LUCK FAIRVIEW!!! I am a Macon County fan and I can't stand Westmoreland. I wish you the best of luck against the Eagles. You shouldn't have much of a challenge! And unlike last week our band stayed till halftime through the rain.....maybe this week their band will play atleast a note and not worry about getting wet. Fairview 35 Westmoreland 6

THIS ONE IS FOR BEST57. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WESTMORELAND ANYWAY , YOU'RE FROM LEWIS COUNTY? SECONDLY, WHY ARE YOU NOT PULLING FOR ONE OF YOUR OWN REGION FOES? WE ALWAYS PULL FOR YOU GUYS EXCEPT WHEN WE PLAY YOU.

YOUR RIGHT I DON`T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WESTMORELAND!! BUT FAIRVIEW HAS NO CLASS! WHAT I DO KNOW IS WESTMORELAND IS WELL COACHED & DISAPLENED!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!

THATS MY LINE & FOOTBALL IS MY LIFE!!!!!

They must not teach spelling to you players down in Lewis County Best57. How can you say we have no class in Fairview ? What have we done to deserve that one? The current coaching staff has been here for only 4 years and has always gotten along with coach Sharp and the others. Sounds like you just like to run your mouth. We don't even know who you are.

I say "why is everyone counting westmoreland out every week????" westmoreland was supposed to get stomped by a 3a team that is supposed to be better than they have been in years, and they lost 14-7.... what should that tell you??? not to count westmoreland out.. they play better as the underdog, so lets get on here after the game and see if fairview's opinion has changed about W.H.S. go eagles.... ohhh and the reasont the eagles didn't get to "SOAR" last friday night i because of 6 fumbles and poor officiating.... anyway good luck to both teams.. do your talking on the field..

bulldog69 well if westmoreland got fired up by me asking how fairview would do against them? then it doesnt take much to pump them up.i didnt say a single thing on here negative about westmoreland on here, and if i did i would like you to show it to me. so dont come on here saying i am the reason fairview lost tonight. i dont know why they lost i wasnt at the game. oh by the way i never watch wrestling, so you need to come up with something better than that. who do you play for anyway? i have already graduated from fairview so i dont even play. i wont say anythin negative about any of the jackets opponents, except for mckenzie since they ended our season two years in a row, but hey i guess that is a jealousy thing. i am just on here to get others opinions. so dont come on here and try to start crap between everyone.