WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play for christian brothers and it will be closer than 34-13. cbhs has one of the biggest defensive lines around. plus they added speed at linebacker. if brentwood will be able to do much it would be more in the air. cbhs just had to good of a defensive line for brentwood to dominate like they usually do. i have never seen brentwood but we here good things. it should be a very good game cause both teams are powerhouses. although cbhs should have the advantage in size by far, brentwood probably has more speed. i can't wait for friday. this will be the game to watch.

my pick is BA 35 CB 14... asdfasdf you say CB has a huge D-line, well BA has a big O-line and a 6-1, 220 pound fullback by the name of David Holbert(who also plays some LB) who will be clearing the way for our tailback, Theo, all night. It should be a good game. I would like to close my comments with two words that speak for themselves: Tyler Griffin.

Does anybody know much about Corey Mills? Apparently he plays line for CBHS and has SEC potential. If anybody knows anything else about him like stats or where he might go tell me.

Corey Mills is the likely DII Mr. Football for linemen this year. He is very big (6'5"/260) and a very good athlete. I don't see BA running at him too much.

This game will be very tough in the trenches. Someone on here said that CBHS D-Line is big, and BA's O-line averages about 275.