South Fulton Red Devils

DaRock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Fulton will beat West Caroll and Dresden and win the region.

ok south fulton will not beat dresden this year.dresden will beat them by at least 21.and it surprised me when west carroll lost to trinity.south fulton has surprised me thus fare and havent lost a game and good luck to south fulton.but south futlon hasnt played anyone good yet i mean gleason,ballard mem,and fulton county.dresden will beat south fulton by at least 14 points.dresden will be the best team that south fulton will face.and south fulton will not win the region they will end up around second or third.they will lose to west carroll by at least 7.and i still think that west carrol will win the region this year.but good luck to south fulton and congrates to 3-0.

ok south fulton will not beat dresden this year.dresden will beat them by at least 21.............dresden will beat south fulton by at least 14 points.

I think if you would have made that post about 10 more sentences longer, you would have ended up predicting South Fulton to come out on top. The game against Dresden is absolutely pointless in the final out come of the region. If Dresden would have been 2A for a while now, I'd doubt that we would still play you guys, however, I’m sure we will continue to play b/c of the "tradition" of the two schools meeting. Good luck to Dresden though; I’d like nothing more than to see them do well, but for real, SF isn't the doormat of the region this year and SF is definitely a team to be reckoned with.