Perry County's Legacy

therealtimbob

Pantherwoman, you are the biggest loser on CoachT. You talk about our historic legacy in Perry county like you have one in Lewis county. How many state titles have you one. I know we have not won in football but its a new program. We are upcoming though and you know it and thats why you dont want to play us no more. You are a sissy who never even played against the migthy VIkings so get a life.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My good buddy imaviking........never fails that you get on here only to bite at people through a computer. I was not ata all dissing your new program. If you will read my previous post you will see that i am excited perry co. has started a new football program. I just think it is a little too early to be getting together a "legacy" team that can only be made up of 5 years or so worth of players. Concerning Lewis Co......All would agree on this website that if you were going to comprise a "legacy" team you could definitely make one out of a program that has won multiple region championships and had multiple wins in the playoffs. Always amazes me to see how people act on here......quick to offend and slow to shut up.

Here is a tip to anyone using this thread to diss P.C. This thread wasnt started for you. Obviously "therealtimbob" started it for P.C. fans,players,alumni,etc. Maybe he just wanted to get something posted on Coacht about the Vikings that was possitive. So what if P.C. hasnt had the greatest success,but these kids show up and play ball every Friday night just like everyone else. So dont get on here using an obscure user name and call a team of atheletes what Panthers9 called them. Grow-up.

Yes, L.C. has had some great football players in the past, Billy Barnes is the best Q.B. i've ever seen on some older films. P.C. has had it's share of good players already, Clay Pope, Jeremy Breaud, Jon Mars, Justin Marshall, etc. All of them are hard, smash mouth football players. Even though we have played for 5 years, we can still put together a pretty good team. As Jack Nicholas once said, "Why can't we all just get along".

When this thread was first born, I started to post a warning to the initiator that maybe he shouldn't use the word "legacy" in conjunction with Perry County football just yet. Being as how they've been playing at the varsity level for all of about 4 years now. But, for some reason I decided not to. I realized that most of these "Who-is-the-best...." threads are created by people who just want to see their own name mentioned by someone else (or to mention it themselves).

I really don't think teams aren't scheduling PC due to fear. I'm pretty sure it was a beneficial move for both PC and Lewis county not to have the other team on their respective schedules. LC benefits nothing from hammering a weak 1A school and PC benefits nothing by getting beaten up.

hey 926??

nice name?? who are you?? if you are from Lewis county or wayne co. tell your friends this...

Wayne & Lewis Co.,,,,,,Don't hate...just cause we are a basketball powerhouse..

Granted lewis co would smoke us....no duh, always have prolly always will....but wayne co. especially ruddle....bronson bradley has a plan for you,,,,,,

Wayne co football ....hey? is the Davenport girl playing LB too??? hahahah

one more thing......

If anyone took offense to my take on the budget thing...

1.) Behappy 225, you need to say who you are to be taken seriously.

2.) After I talked to a friend I realized something, I don't mean to ###### off the BB players, they are innocent. ex. Our girls should be really, really good this year, and with Brett and the new Carmello Anthony I keep hearing things about, our BB program has about 2-3 more years left in it.

Rationalize this....garbagemen....garbagemen...make more money than POLICE OFFICERS, in PC.. If I am a garbage man (a very respectful position, by the way, far be it for me to critcize someone for supporting his/her's family) I don't risk my life unless I fall in the truck. A cop could walk outside and get shot..BOOM 2 seconds.. I just think that when a SMALL, POOR County like ours is shelling out $8Million dollars for a school (excuse me...$6.5 mill for a gym, maybe $1.5 for the rest) something is out of whack.

We can spend 8 million on a gym, yet our teachers are undrpaid, the books in the school are falling apart, we have some of the lowest test scores in the state....I think that $8 million could have spread around a little more....

And I know that this will ###### some of you off, too bad. If I am wrong tell me. I am speaking on behalf of everyone that I have EVER talked to that is older than 20, and that doesn't have a relative playing ball in PC.

LATE