region 4 pickem week 3

Guest Oakland

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. croach you would think i would have the most trouble picking a winner for riverdale-lincoln but the game that gave me the most fits were smyrna-gallatin, i mean they are 2 very even football teams as far as i am concerned.

Incredibly tough picking these games. Here goes, but I may go back and edit them later.

Franklin 27, Oakland 21

Riverdale 20, Lincoln County 14

Smyrna 34, Gallatin 20

Brentwood 45, Blackman 6

Columbia 35, siegel 17

Cumberland County 30, Lavergne 14

Lebanon 27, Cookeville 21

Wilson Central 26, Mt. Juliet 17

Coffee County 28, Tullahoma 14

Montgomery Bell Academy 35, Battle Ground Academy 7

I dont see how some of you guys are picking wilson central over Mt. Juliet when mj has played 2 of the top 4A teams in the state wiht Shelbyville and Pearl Cohn.MJ has a running back in chris Humes that is averaging 150 yards per game. He got a concussion in the game wiht Pearl and they could not stop him still. The QB for mj is due a breakout game at any time so watch out. IT just amazes me how some of u are picking them over a griddy mj team who is itching for a win. I guess we will see friday night. Best of luck to all teams playing. GO Bears!

well bear baseball, 1st of all, wilson central is one of us, and region 4 brethren stay together <_< . secondly. wilson central could just as easily be 2-0 right now as both of their losses were by a field goal, by two good teams in cumberland county and lebanon. now, leta look at mt. juliet's 2 losses, 14-41 to shelbyville and 7-34 to pearl-cohn, granted they are 2 good teams as well, but i would venture to say wilson is gonna enter this game with a lil bit more confidence knowing that if the ball bounced differently, they could very well be 2-0, but what do i know i am just an oakland grad :D

bearbaseball with all due respect, Mt. Juliet is the same ol Mt. Juliet, they dropped out of the region because they couldnt play up to the level of competition so naturally when they dropped down they would play well against other teams because most of the Bears have played in tougher games against tougher opponents. <_<

Guest region4fan

I agree about MJ. Once they were a formidable opponent, but Wilson Central and a coaching change messed that up. They just never to have seemed to get over it.

I think everyone is rootin for WC cause they are now Region 4 and we want them to get that first win. Oakland plays them next week and we don't want that first win to be against us.