DB- Jeff Co.

True2ThaGame1

Well I was figuring since DB fans have about 15 pages of posts on each game that we could start one up and keep it going for a while. What are the thoughts on this game? Both teams should be ranked in the top 5 next week, in which DB will be #1 in some polls. Will Scooter and Carson be able to play? Will DB scalp the Patriots? Will Jefferson County send the Indians on the Trail of Tears?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is big but it doesnt matter as much as the one that will more than likely take place in October. I am anxious to see how many DB student fans are there, we had them tripled both times we were ransacked in Kingsport last year. Should be a great game and could be the surfacing of a new star if Scooter and Carson dont get to play.

Chris Shiverdecker, remember the name.

I think DB will win this game convincingly........but hey, we'll find out on friday!

if scooter and carson plays, jeff wins with ease. DB got whipped bad morr. west in a pre-season scrimmage. i know it was just a scrimmage. but all morristown fans that have seen DB believe that jeff is a 2-3 td better team. anyways, if scooter & carson don't play, it will be hard for jeff to win. but that's ok because they will have to beat us again, and that wont happen. anyways, i hate DB with an intense, almost evil passion. do you understand that wacojaco. i hate DB with my soul.

if scooter and carson plays, jeff wins with ease. DB got whipped bad morr. west in a pre-season scrimmage. i know it was just a scrimmage. but all morristown fans that have seen DB believe that jeff is a 2-3 td better team. anyways, if scooter & carson don't play, it will be hard for jeff to win. but that's ok because they will have to beat us again, and that wont happen. anyways, i hate DB with an intense, almost evil passion. do you understand that wacojaco. i hate DB with my soul.

;) ahahahaha you my friend are insane. If you graduated from JCHS tell me what year I gotta know who you are. You are the best and worst Jeff County fan all at the same time. You could be Daniel Griggs but I seriously doubt it you would have said something by now. WHO ARE YOU JPATS I will figure it out

;) ahahahaha you my friend are insane. If you graduated from JCHS tell me what year I gotta know who you are. You are the best and worst Jeff County fan all at the same time. You could be Daniel Griggs but I seriously doubt it you would have said something by now. WHO ARE YOU JPATS I will figure it out

that's right! and i'm as mean as a stripped snake. wacojaco will soon learn that i take no prisoners.

Oh, Japts5 DB showed nothing at that West scrimmage and we still tied or lost by one. We ran the ball most every play. West has zero offense coupled with a good defense. We have good defense and good offense. See what happens when we pass, it is a different team. One that West did not see. Man Japts5, I don't care what you say you are just jealous, jealous, jealous, as you said earler. I told you West has not beaten anyone when it counts. Look at Cleveland, they beat West. McMinn County beat cleveland. That puts West alot lower on the chain that you like to give them credit for. I give Jeff an averag victory over an average team. Jpats5, I know you don't have a brain but average vs great always losses. DB 35- Jeff 21 I gotta know are you still gonna come on this board after DB wins?

Edited by bud