DB- Jeff Co.

True2ThaGame1

Hot Dang!!!!we are burnin this topic up. We are on a world settin pace. My comments on the game. Each team has shown they can be a state contender and each team has looked liked crap in each of their games (Jeff/campbell) (D-B/Bearden). This game will be an exciting one. The place will be packed. I saw D-B play this year and if you can stop the pass, then you are on to something. Same with Jeff except for the run.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pregame- Bud vs. Jpats in an all out mud wrestlin match.

now that's the spirit. good job.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see you guys are geting your excuses in order, just in case you have to use them. I agree though this is just the first game and game 2 will count. If DB wins Fri. night they will beat you worse in the playoffs, because they are young at the skill positions and getting beter every game.

This game promises to be a dogfight; either team has the ability to prevail. The outcome will most likely be based on which team wants it more. If Carson and Houston don't play, then John Huskey and Chris Shiverdecker are both quality backs that will get the job done. Jeff county's passing attack is also underated with the agility of Brown, the quickness of Cantrell, and the sure-handedness of Shane Acuff. If Clement can get the ball to his recievers, then Jeff County has a big night. On the other hand, the Patriots must stop Lamon. The defensive backs of Jefferson County are getting better every week, especially after moving Houston to corner and Pewitt to FS. Although Campbell County is terrible, they do have some talented recievers and an exceptional quarterback, and Jefferson County stopped them through the air all night. If the Patriots have had a weak spot, however, it has been defending the option. Will defensive coordinator Jim Hastings have something up his sleeve? We will all see in a classic Friday night. Patriots by 14

This game promises to be a dogfight; either team has the ability to prevail. The outcome will most likely be based on which team wants it more. If Carson and Houston don't play, then John Huskey and Chris Shiverdecker are both quality backs that will get the job done. Jeff county's passing attack is also underated with the agility of Brown, the quickness of Cantrell, and the sure-handedness of Shane Acuff. If Clement can get the ball to his recievers, then Jeff County has a big night. On the other hand, the Patriots must stop Lamon. The defensive backs of Jefferson County are getting better every week, especially after moving Houston to corner and Pewitt to FS. Although Campbell County is terrible, they do have some talented recievers and an exceptional quarterback, and Jefferson County stopped them through the air all night. If the Patriots have had a weak spot, however, it has been defending the option. Will defensive coordinator Jim Hastings have something up his sleeve? We will all see in a classic Friday night. Patriots by 14

my worry is this. if scooter & carson don't play, what will the secondary look like? i think they can survive on offense however. in my opinion, we should leave pewitt at fs; put shiverdecker at db, and let brown stay with lamon. brown has good speed and has a nice vertical jump. did you see his two ints, especially the last one. man, they were sweet. as for the outside linebacker, we should start hoover and allow clabo to rotate. as for the depth in the secondary, we can't afford to take out brown for one series. if we do, lamon will burn us. however, we can use acuff to give relief to shiverdecker and pewitt. brown will just have to turn up his stamia. on offense, when can use shiverdecker, huskey, & houseal. in this game, meadows needs to let jennings have more rest on offense; houseal will do just fine in giving him a break. as crazy as this sounds, jennings should not touch the ball no more than 10-12 times on offense. he will need to give his best effort in his entire highs school career. shiverdecker and huskey can share equal playing time. bubble and slip screens to houseal and huskey will work well. in short, if houston & carson are suspended, jennings, brown, vickers, & reliford will have to have a great game for jeff to win. with houston & carson, jeff 41-14. without them DB wins 24-21. however, if the four players on defense that i mentioned have a great game, jeff wins 21-10.

Ha Ha!! Hey WaCo.... these patys's think they got a shot? That's a joke. 1 win jco boys, thats it. And, there ain't no more. D-B will spank the patsy's tail on Fri Night. Just as they do every, every, every, every, every, every, every, every yr. since going 5A. 2 things the Tribe has on jco....

A - Coaching. No challange allowed because it is no contest,,,,, period (you know it and I know it). Don't waste your time or mine, you have no challange..... again.... period.

2 - Tradition. See above. #1 ALL TIME IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE IN VICTORIES. Shut your mouth!!!!!

A short drive down the Interstate for another in a long list of victories in this series awaits the Indians, you can refer to us as "THE BEAST OF THE EAST" OR "THE BEST OF THE EAST" it don't matter, cause it is coming to a stadium near you. The best part is..... we are a yr away from peaking.

No " Jimmy Leg" this week, as the Tribe Rolls jco........ I will give the numbers later in the week.

Giddy Up!!

Roll Tribe Roll!!

(ain't nothin' but a thang)