scooter & carson possible suspensions. coacht help

JPATS5

in the game last night between jeff & west, #98 from west started shoving scooter and carson at the end of the game. both carson and scooter got in #98's face after this. the refs threw all 3 players out. there were only about 17 seconds left in the game, with all jeff having to do is down the ball. meadows from jeff co says he is going to appeal it. he has it on tape. do you think he has a good chance. this would really be a severe blow to jeff. they have waited so long to beat DB. they are a much better team than DB but a lot of that has to do with scooter and carson. what do you think?

Edited by JPATS5

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if Scooter plays or not. We beat you twice last year with Scooter playing. What you need to do JPATTS, is start making your list of excuses.

senior linemen last year; scooter, jennings, clement, carson, and brown were jr's, moron. we have quick, strong jr linemen this that will knock DB's linemen's heads off. we did it against west, and their defense is the best in east tn. your defense is no where as good as theirs. that's a fact.

Japts5 you are a moron. DB will crush Jeff County. No excuses. I hope you have everyone so I can laugh even harder at you.

see, you don't like me to challenge you, but you still like to resort to calling me names. you are so mature--real mature. having said that, why do you think DB is superior to jeff? i mean jeff defeats a team that's defense is a whole lot better than your's. they have over 200 yds rushing and about 75 passing. anyways, if scooter & carson plays jeff 41 DB 14; if they don't play DB 24 jeff 21. oh, be on the vistor side; i will make my name known, and then we shall see how tough you are.