region 4 pickem week 4

Guest Oakland

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::::stands up, spits out his beech nut and applause:::::::::::

I love you man, couldnt not have said it better. 45 hours till kick off. :ph34r:B):ph34r:

LOL, well its true. Smyrna will be faced with an obstacle they havnt faced all year. And thats the BLACKMAN crowd, it will be like a college atmosphere.... WE READY,,,,,,WE READY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE READY,,,,,FOR YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :ph34r:

Guest region4fan

My sources say the same thing , Shady.....that Wolke is fine and will be playing. I guess they are trying to make Alsup adjust his game plan. What a shame that Smyrna has to stoop to that level.

It's good to know we have support. . .

If it is a hoax however, that shows just how much class the Smyrna coach, team, and fan's all have: To make up an injury to get a team to "maybe" let their guard down.

But I can assure you, we have not.

-JohnC

Edited by JohnnyC

ok guys it less than 24 hours away till week 4! but there are still 6 of our panelists havent made their picks this week, just to inform you guys on this, those people are as follows: slim589,Jpats5,Olineathlete,82 cat, and toejamwarrior and just to let you guys know the deadline is at gametime, so dont try to sneak in at about 930 and make ur picks, i know every trick in the book! but anyways good luck everybody!

Edited by oakland2001

Guest region4fan

Here's hoping that all region 4 teams practice good sportsmanship tonight both on the fields and in the stands! Let's be good models for all the children that will be present. Also please pray with me for injury -free games, as well as, safe trips to and from the games. good luck to everyone. Hopefully the score up-dates will be broadcast at every stadium of the area schools. If you are heading to Wilson Central to support the Patriots, don't forget the Huge tailgate at 5:30!! Whoever you are cheering for tonight, stick with them throough thick and thin. GO BIG O!

an oakland tailgate eh?! may have to get there a lil bit earlier for that. also just to let everybody else know who hasnt had the chance to post your picks, please let me know if you post them on a different website or on another post or somethin to that nature.

Edited by oakland2001