Lawrence Co.- Hillwood

CrosseyedCat

Just wanted to get some talk started about this game. It sounds like both teams have improved greatly since the last meeting. With the Wildcats' confidence and the students/fans excitement making leaping bounds this year, it makes the anticipation of a trip to Nashville Friday even more inviting.

What about it Hillwood, "Yall got some good burgers in the concession stand?"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally speaking, it is really pleasing to see three programs that have been down for a while making some noise is 4-A. Lawrence County, Hillwood and White County all deserve their current success.

With that in mind, I believe that Lawrence County has a real shot at winning this game. Their defense is solid, they will have to play with no mistakes and not get rattled but I think they can come away with a very big win.

i know one player in particular for hillwood, Rb Chris Brown all around great athlete. but lc has a fast defense this year and they dont give up many yards, also the o-line is workin good and the legs of rb brandon kolesar are really carryin this team, i expect whoever has the least amount of turnovers and whoever wins the ground game will win this one.

Lawrence co. 24

Hillwood 21

lets make it 4-1 LC

Edited by fatfootballfan

WHO'S NEXT OH YES ITS HILLWOOD

GET READY FOR THE TOUGHEST DEFENSE IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE

LOOK OUT HILLWOOD THE NUMBER 4 B TRAIN IS COMING DON;T STAND ON THE TRACKS OR YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN

WELCOME TO WILDCAT COUNTRY NOW COME IN HERE AND TAKE YOUR WHIPPING

GO WILDCATS GET USE TO IT MIDDLE TENNESSEE ITS THE BEST THING GOING ON TODAY'

This is a really big game for both teams as for the region goes and for the confidence of the rest of the season I think our defense is fast enough to partially shut down the run game of Hillwood they are fast and strong and our offense is improving more and more as the season goes on It should be a really good game I believe the winner will be the one with the least mistakes.

As for you go "Rattler" come on man get some common sense in the game of football this isnt basketball.