RUNNERBOY

TrackandCross

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, Mustang this is how i see it.. Yes we totally got demolished today but one thing I learned was too alwayz have faith in your training and most importantly your team mates.. Houston, Oak Ridge, Bolton, and Science Hill all did great but I'm not worried. If we don't win this year fine cause it's a re-builing year but we aren't going to go down easily. Last year the same thing happened to us at this darn race and we weren't expecting anything much different for today. Uh, I wasn't suprised about any of the teams that I mentioned above. Everybody is looking good and state will be interesting..

Mike-15:57

Draino- 16:21

Me- 16:36???

Suhmer- 17:01

Tyler- 17:50??

Houston

Webb

Daviess

??

Bolton??

Oak ridge??

Science Hill

Us

To humor the topic, I think our chances of running what we expected at the beginning of the year are excellent. We will probably run much better than I expected had you asked in early June. Lots of things can happen in a month. There are several teams in the area hanging their hopes on that very notion. That's why a team has to be good on one day: NOVEMBER 1.

As far as us versus Houston, we were beaten fairly soundly by them last year during the season. They were only a shadow of what they are now. But hey, you never know. We're not going to change anything. We'll see how it plays out. Been there, done that. Got the trophy and the ring to show for it. ;)

Are you talking to track and cross or McMinn? We've heard how Bradley was supposed to win, so I'm assuming that question was directed at them.

I don't re-call BCHS ever saying they were going to WIN "STATE"- I think in some irrelevant "smack talking" as boys will do- they defended their teams honor and boasted a vote of confidence for their region. I posted the original post in this thread under Trackandcross's name (sorry he hadn't logged out again)- with no intentions other then finding out how the day went- it wasn't to slam anybody. If we couldn't be at the Classic- Mcminn is who we were rooting for- believe it or not! Sorry your day didnt go as planned for everyone, espicially Runnerboy(R your legs ok?) But on a positive note, sounds like Draino had a GREAT day- Good Job!- Not too shabby for Buckley either. It is still a long time til State- we currently have 3 runners out with injuries- 2 that are crucial and need to hurry up and get back before we run out of time.