sequoyah 24-greenback 13

madvilleeagle

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this one hard to believe i figured greenback would win this one no problem

Yes it seems a few people on this message board was thinking the same as you. But I knew whole heartedly the Chiefs would win this one.They worked very hard for this win.Proving all the doubters wrong and showing their loyal fans what they already knew. GO CHIEFS !!!!

That was a great game chiefs. You put it all on the field, and greenback also seemd to play with alot of heart. What happen to the quarterback from greenback, was that anderson who layed that hit on him, u could hear it in the stands i was suprised he got up. And way to go jerome, u ran with alot of heart, there werent many times it didnt take 3 or 4 people to bring u down. The line also blocked very well, the chiefs seem to have alot of heart and they earned alot of respect friday night, GO CHIEFS BEAT SWEETWATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I just want say Thank you to all the people that said we were gonna get beat 51-0. You really added to the motivation we already had and I hope you are feeling sick right now. Greenback was a very good team and they played hard the whole game. Early in the week i was concerned how we would do against their no huddle passing attack but we practiced hard all week and by Friday i knew everything would take care of itself. If we stay focused and don't get satisfied i don't see anyone stopping this train anytime soon. Yea, SEQUOYAH IS SERIOUS