If You Can't Beat 'Em

CherokeeChief

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then throwing the remark in the next weeks paper (the rules are posted in the coaches tent) that was not needed.

As some one said earlier...................It wasn't Cottons idea to post those rules in the tent, and also I do not believe He threw in the comment again in this weeks paper. Nobody gives the reporter any credit, maybe the reporter is like half of the people on here and he just likes stirring things up, or maybe he saw the rules posted and said whats this all about? It could have been any Coach that said anything. I just feel like Cotton gets all the fingers pointed at him at all the time, He's not that bad. He's being treated like a "problem kid" in school...he does one thing that somebody didn't like and then he's branded for life. This is my final post (on this subject anyways) You guys minds are already made up. There is no point in hashing it out any further, lets let this thread die. I guarantee if any other Coach was being slammed like this it would have already been removed.

Edited by TrackandCross