If You Can't Beat 'Em

CherokeeChief

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you seem to need to grow up... I havent been around XC to long but I'm getting the hang of it. I know many people from Bradley and McMinn that have ran or do run. Why dont you just get over it about region and state and see what happens when it comes then you will have room to talk. ON count of the comments that Chief got all worked up about I'm going for Bradley. Who cares if a coach slips and says something-he has pride in what his team can do and probably will do if not put down by you runners and coachs who talk Smack. Half of these people on these websites are teenagers anyways-they're/we're gonna talk. GET OVER IT! like ya'll say "Kids will be kids" So many sports are takin so seriously now that you cant seem to enjoy it. "Theres a time to play and a time to be serious." Goodluck to Bradley and keep going strong "THump" ;)

All of you seem to need to grow up... I havent been around XC to long but I'm getting the hang of it. I know many people from Bradley and McMinn that have ran or do run. Why dont you just get over it about region and state and see what happens when it comes then you will have room to talk. ON count of the comments that Chief got all worked up about I'm going for Bradley. Who cares if a coach slips and says something-he has pride in what his team can do and probably will do if not put down by you runners and coachs who talk Smack. Half of these people on these websites are teenagers anyways-they're/we're gonna talk. GET OVER IT! like ya'll say "Kids will be kids" So many sports are takin so seriously now that you cant seem to enjoy it. "Theres a time to play and a time to be serious." Goodluck to Bradley and keep going strong "THump" :ph34r:

Eat my shorts ChacoBC! There is no stopping me from being childish. OH and by the way Bradley Central is horrible and they are scared of Mcminn County. You will never beat them in this sport, so try and find a new hobby (knitting)?

You people kill me!!! You are all on here trying to give Bradley this big pity party,,boo hoo!!! What you don't seem to get is that you are bashing the heck out of McMinn for getting on this board and voicing his opinion about Larry Cotton and the whole pacing issue. Now what you need to understand is that I guarantee you that more people read the Times than they do this board so if Cotton wants to voice his opinion about McMinn supposedly pacing all across Chattanooga then why can't McMinn voice his opinion on this little board that mostly teenagers read anyways!!! Oh and McMinn will take Bradley in the region...Get over it!!!! :ph34r:

All of you seem to need to grow up... I havent been around XC to long but I'm getting the hang of it. I know many people from Bradley and McMinn that have ran or do run. Why dont you just get over it about region and state and see what happens when it comes then you will have room to talk. ON count of the comments that Chief got all worked up about I'm going for Bradley. Who cares if a coach slips and says something-he has pride in what his team can do and probably will do if not put down by you runners and coachs who talk Smack. Half of these people on these websites are teenagers anyways-they're/we're gonna talk. GET OVER IT! like ya'll say "Kids will be kids" So many sports are takin so seriously now that you cant seem to enjoy it. "Theres a time to play and a time to be serious." Goodluck to Bradley and keep going strong "THump" :D

Haha.. We do have room to talk. I mean we've won region 2 years in a row and state last year and untill we lose region I will keep "smack talking". In my opinion this sport can get quite boring at times and this some-what keeps it alive.. Who are ya anywayz since you know/known so many of us?.

Cotton needs to learn a little bit more about Cross Country. His training philosophy is terrible for developing runners and doesn't even produce good times. First step would be reigning in his banshees the first 800m.................

We might have some runners that go out hard, but why do you think that is the coaches philosophy? Maybe that is the runners choice. One of Mcminn's runners has been injured is that his coaches fault? You can not blame everything on the coach like some people like to do if things are not going there way.