CPA-They're Back!

divepix

CPA had a great game, but until they beat DCA AT DCA, they aren't the superior team. They had ONE good game. DCA's defense still hasn't allowed more than 13 points so far this year.

Congrats CPA, BUT............We're STILL #1!!!

DCA's defense still hasn't allowed more than 13 points so far this year.

Since the return of key injured starters CPA's Starting D has given up only 9 TOTAL points.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all sound like your gonna win some money or somthing if your team is ranked #1 right now. Who cares it will be settled on the field eventually. If you are a fan and a fan only its okay to come on here and brag about how good your team is. If your a player keep you mouth shut and settle it on the field instead of comming on a message board and arguing and crying about it. CPA theres no reason in getting hype just because you blew out the most over rated team in 1A.

I'm a dca fan and i think 4life should shut his mouth because he knows absolutely nothing. He's just embarrassing us. As far as dca and cpa it should be good.

dcafootballteam,

I don't think 4life is the only one who has gotten a little carried away. The region will get settled on the field not on CoachT.com. B)

Bighurt, the Message Boards are popular because fans can "toot their teams' horns", analyze the upcoming games, make their predictions, and interact with upcoming opponents and other fans they will never get a chance to talk with. How come every time one of these discussions gets started, some wise sage and board veteran has to remind folks that these discussions are of no value because things will be "settled on the field". If results are all we can talk about, the boards will get very boring. The fun is good natured pregame interaction between fans.

I agree that the discussions should not degenerate to trash talk or comments in poor taste, but let the lively discussions and disagreements between opposing teams continue. That is primarilly what makes the boards fun.

What do you think, CoachT?

Divepix,

If it is someone's opinion that DCA (or Boyd or Cloudland or Collinwood or whomever) is #1, I should respect that as their opinion. I think you can disagree without being disagreeable. That's all I am saying. And that's my opinion.

Oh, and I have never been called a sage before. ;)

"Disagree without being disagreeable"?? Sounds good, but what does it mean? I don't believe it is possible. :D I do think you can "disagree without being disrespectful", but disagreeing is being disagreeable.

I stand by my statement that there is a ligitimate place in these posts for good nature prognostication, bantering between fans, and talking up your team - emphasis on good natured. If we try to silence the posts by "it will be decided on the field", we will only have a scoreboard and analysis of the past. That's no fun!

And yes, you are a sage. Now all I have to do is look up what that means. ;)

CLASS 1A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

CLOUDLAND HIGHLANDERS 77,SOUTH FULTON RED DEVILS 7

CLASS 1A STATE CHAMPIONS:CLOUDLAND HIGHLANDERS:15-0

P.S.:BOYD-BUCHANAN WILL GET CPA BACK IF THEY MEET AGAIN!

First, 1,000 comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny.

Second, It's a good thing gambling is illegal in Tennessee - you would be broke.

Third, If Boyd beats CPA, that means Boyd beat Cloudland. Oops!

Seriously, I really do respect the Cloudland program and they do a great job with the kids and have great fans. However, they will always have a tough time in the playoffs until they play some quality teams in the regular season. Cloudland fans and parents: do yourself a favor and get your AD to schedule some tough East Tennessee or VA. teams. Tough competition is critial to getting ready for the title run.

Divepix,

If it is someone's opinion that DCA (or Boyd or Cloudland or Collinwood or whomever) is #1, I should respect that as their opinion. I think you can disagree without being disagreeable. That's all I am saying. And that's my opinion.

Oh, and I have never been called a sage before. :angry:

Yeah, you do resemble a condiment.