Oakland 42, Blackman 19

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Hey slim, were you wearing a white hat last night and taking some pictures after the game? Just wondering, since I knew that you coached many of these boys in junior pro and have remained very close to them. That was a great gesture ( if that was you). You are a total class act. ( whether it was you or not)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrat to oakland, a well executed game plan. blackman must have the worst coaches in the county. i wonder what they are thinking sometimes. keep ur heads up blaze. as for oakland, i hope we run it down riverdales throat go carlos go.

hey if you think Alsup is one of the worst coaches in the county, then buddy you dont know much of anything. We can only execute plays that we are good at. We are a running team, so if we are down by alot of points late in the game then well we are still going to run it and hope our guys can break for a long one. And belive me i have seen quite a few coaches that were pretty bad, and Alsup is no where near as bad as they are. :unsure:

Guest region4fan

Let me remind you that Alsup has a ring to prove what kind of coach that he is. He earned it when the privates were still a part of the icture, and there were only 3 classifications. He went to the Clinic Bowl several times while at Oakland. I have the utmost respect for him. Blackman is playing some really young kids. They lost some to Siegel just like we did. There #'s are not much more that Oakland's , which are small for even 1 A standards. I think that Rankin will tell you that he really hated it when Alsup got back into the coaching ranks again. Cause I don't think Rankin ever beat Alsup when he was at Oakland. Blackman's feeder school is only in its second year of football too.

Guest region4fan

Alsup did say in the paper that there would be some adjustments made on offense. I can't believe that #17 hasn't been the starting QB all season! That kid was throwing rockets! The combo between him and # 84 was nothing short of amazing! They definitely have some kids that can catch the ball. I think #84 is just a soph. I know that #22 caught a couple of passes in some traffic too. He is a soph as well. good luck to these guys. You still have lots of games to prove yourselves. One being this week. Payback to lebanon.

Guest Oakland

so toejam, great name by the way :lol: , where exactly do your allegiances lie, since me and region are so open about our loyalty to the pats, how bout you tell us whos your team? or are you too afraid that we may hurt your feelings :D

Guest region4fan

Oh I can answer that one, Oakland. He likes the MJ Bears. We have already tangled earlier this year. The funny thing was that I was for MJ , and I got attacked .

Guest Oakland

mj eh? like you have the right to talk man, when was the last season you guys made the playoffs, much less a winning season? i dont give me this wilson central excuse, that excuse is for wimps

Dont take nothing away from Oakland's win. Its not like they won by a feild goal or touchdown, they won convincingly. Plus anyone in our region will tell you that a region win doesnt come to easily.

Now then, i dont know if you were directly trying to insult the Blackman's fans, but well you pretty much just upset me off. So the Blaze are having a down year. You werent talking about them the last two years when they went to the playoffs, now were you. Lets just stop and consider a few things shall we:

Lets see the overall record for Blackman's opponents this year are 23-7 (im not including the Siegal game) and Oaklands opponents record this year is 21-10 (not counting the Wilson Central game) now toejamwarrior i dare you to go out and find other teams that have had as hard of a record as both Oakland and Blackman. So untill you can come at me and the other region4-5A fans with a little info to back up your arguments, please stay away, you dont know much of nothing.

Blackman can still make the playoffs. If i recall right two years ago Smyrna made the playoffs with a 4-6 record, so dont count us out yet.

If what region4fan said is correct in how your team is Mt. Juliet, then i am sorry to say that you have NO ROOM say anthing. After all your guys couldnt hang in the big boys region now could they, they had to get out of dodge and are still doing poorly, BUT SINCE I DO HAVE SOME CLASS i would like to wish them good luck this year, i know what you all are going through.

whew, im going to fix me some hot chocolate. :D

Guest region4fan

Shady, I sure am not counting the Blaze out. You staill have a shot. Remember LC was 4-6 going into the play-offs last year with just about the same kids as this year. The Blaze have talent and heart. They WILL get the job done.I just hope you get your revenge against the Blue devils.