Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

I didn't get to make it to the SC-MC game, but from what I've heard the Macon county fans were very vocal. The fans at the creekbank won't be cheering for macon county. It will be a very hostile environment. I just hope the boys from MC aren't too intimidated to make it a good game. I'm gonna skip the Smith County game to come see this one. It should be another intense 4-3A matchup. You have to love this region.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon hasn't played in the enviroment like the Creekbank??? You evidently wasn't at the SC-MC game ...we had an enviroment that I'm sure you've never had. The Creekbank is so overated! Macon by atleast 7...GO BIG BLUE!!! GO TIGERS

Tnchad.....TC's been in state championship environments before. I think they've played a few big games. They play in two games of the SC-MC environment a year. We're used to it. It's not like SC - MC has been the only game with that kind of atmosphere in the history of man.

This game tears at me. If TC wins, the OWLS are in the drivers seat for now....I can't hardly go against my high school head coach....Both teams do things very well. Pappa, Can I come and watch me some?

2 things I know as of now...1. Macon County and Trousdale County will be one hellofagame. 2. I am a supporter of Macon County football. OK now, if the Tigers get beat it isn't going to be the end of the world. Sure if they come out on top, we all will be on cloud 9 up in MC. Win or lose, we're going to the playoffs. I don't think either team should go into this one over-confident, as it seems both are doing. It will be an all out war on the 'bank. I hope the Tigers make a jungle out of Hartsville Friday night. GO TIGERS!

I think after friday night Trousdale will want to go back to 2A. Macon has too many Seniors on a mission this time. Tigers by at least 2 touchdowns. Sure they got some speed but it takes experience and Macon has got it. Also the best coach to ever draw a breath. MC 35 TC 14 :P Maybe next year jackets if your lucky.

Yo, tnchad1980

What's with you making the statement, "the creekbank is overated". You must be joking right. :D Are you sick b/c your talking out of your head. The jackets just don't loose there. There's a reason for everyone talking about the 'bank. You just don't come down to Hartsville expecting to win. This is a place that has had 22, 23, 25, and 48 game home winning streaks. Before the Fulton game last year in the semis (a round of the playoffs that MC has never reached) the Jackets had won 21 consecutive home playoff games. That doesn't have any meaning though. When's the last time MC was even in the playoffs? Evidently those yellar tails ya'll talk about know how to win big games. Maybe they slipped up last weak but they will get better and will have to play either SC or MC again in the playoffs or maybe even both. But you tigers just bring your confident selves down to the creekbank on Friday thinking you'll win and based on creekbank logic you'll probably be going home knowing that the creekbank is in fact all that it's cracked up to be.