Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)  ;)  B) 

Where all the jackets at????  Queenie you ain't sayin much about the outcome of this game??????  Oh, I know where Pappa is.  He must be sick cause I know he is swallowing a lot of good ole crow last night and this morning.

Pappa must be sick!! Pappa got his drink of water after all the TIGER fans leaked in the "CREEK"!!!

I was going to jump in the 'CREEK" last night but I didn't cause it had a yeller color. Didn't look like real water to me!! ;)

:D HEy Big B76, do you play football for MAcon right now?Is your number 76???

KITTY KAT-

Monroe played Owensboro Catholic last night at Rash Stadium. Believe me Owensboro Catholic is foreal. They have this one player that will probably run for Mr.Kentucky Football this year. His name is Craig Lanham and he has done got over 1,000 yards and more this season thru 7 games.

Goodness...He is a good en'...

Well "Roe" Co has their Homecoming next week and my 15th Reunion Class (yes I said 15) is having a tailgate party..So I guess I will be there to seem them play. Hopefully they will win this one..

Glad to hear that you are making a trip to Tompkinsville. Maybe our boys can step up and play like they did against Trousdale County. These last two games were lack of effort. That's why they lost to very good teams out of Kentucky. Well that have been a little off subject. I never did say congrats to Macon County on an impressive win. Good Win Tigers!

WELL, I JUST HOPPED ON TO SEE IF ANYONE KNEW ABOUT HARTSVILLES #30, IS HE OK?? ALOT OF PEOPLE UP HERE WONDERING AND WORRIED ABOUT HIM, WAS HOPING SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE SOME INFO??

Hey Everyone!About hartsville's #30, I was talking to my boyfriend and he told me that he heard he was fine now, and he is NOT paralyzed or anything...but he's doing pretty good...so yea...I can't remember everything he said, I've slept since then..haha... :lol:

rebel_frog_lover@yahoo.com

WELL, I JUST HOPPED ON TO SEE IF ANYONE KNEW ABOUT HARTSVILLES #30, IS HE OK?? ALOT OF PEOPLE UP HERE WONDERING AND WORRIED ABOUT HIM, WAS HOPING SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE SOME INFO??

#30 Sammy Dunn is ok.I think he was supposed to have an MRI today.He was at practice today with a neck brace,but he had it off a couple of times,and seemed to be doing fine.probably won't play this week,but should be back soon.

#30 Sammy Dunn is ok.I think he was supposed to have an MRI today.He was at practice today with a neck brace,but he had it off a couple of times,and seemed to be doing fine.probably won't play this week,but should be back soon.

Gald to hear the good news. Keep your head up Sammy. <_<

Well,

Haven't been here, its been more than a week,

To be quite honest, I felt pretty bleak.

To all my friends up Macon county way,

I've eaten many servings of crow, seems like 10 just today.

My humble pie, it ain't very good,

but I'm taking my lumps like a man should.

To the Tigers of 2003, you aren't like the teams before you...you win when you should,

Come playoff time it all starts over, you better be just as good.

My hats off to you, you are doing great

Me thinks its a little early 'bout talkin of goin' to "The State".

This Jacket is young we know, we still hold our expectations high,

In the first round this year, it will be the Tiger with a bye.

But lookout down the road little Tiger, there will be some trouble sure,

Playoff time is comin', and the Jacket needs a depression cure.

We on the creek are shouting for ya now, to take the region first

"no buzz", "no hoot", "no train horn".... with an annoying little burst.

Hopefully we'll see you again somewhere down the line,

maybe in the quarterfinals???? Man, I'll give you this game, if the playoffs could be mine!!!!!

Congrats.