Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

419carpet:You just don't come down to Hartsville expecting to win. This is a place that has had 22, 23, 25, and 48 game home winning streaks.

I think the keyword there is "had". Streaks are broken.

Last Friday night, I sat there at MC game, thinking TC was gonna pull off win against SC (I was rootin for TC),but it didn't happen. Sounded like it was a heck of a game.

But now lets fast forward.

Macon vs Trousdale- I think alot of people underestimate MC, when it comes to playin a team like TC, because TC has had the wins and place in championships.

But it is thinkin like that, that will come back & bite ya in the butt. Macon is a good team, all around. We got the Seniors on a mission and the freshman/soph trying to prove a point (which they did in the game last week). You can bet our boys will put up a heck of a fight and I wouldn't miss that for nuffin.

I will be there on the creekbank,"vocalizing".

Good Luck to the Jackets & Tigers!

Go Big Blue!

I didn't get to make it to the SC-MC game, but from what I've heard the Macon county fans were very vocal. The fans at the creekbank won't be cheering for macon county. It will be a very hostile environment. I just hope the boys from MC aren't too intimidated to make it a good game. I'm gonna skip the Smith County game to come see this one. It should be another intense 4-3A matchup. You have to love this region.

Blue Chicken

The Macon County Tigers are not going to be intimidated by anybody! Smith county didin't intimidate us, livingston didn't intimidate us, and even though portland won a close one against us they didn't intimidate us! This is a new Tiger team that plays like the teams of old. We're going down to the creekbank to get a victory on our way to be region champs. These Tigers are not like the Tigers of last few years. We're going to hit you all night long and we have a little speed to go along with that smack. Get ready yeller tails, five nights to go.

Thank Ya MrsTigerFan... Oh I know you be a vocalizing..wouldn't expect anything less of ya.

I done told you...I ain't sitting beside you...ha! We'd knock each other out in the stands cheering. Besides, after my last episode of "knocking that woman down".I'd be skeered for ya. Ha!

Go Big Blue... Can I hear ya shout it!

Let me hear ya Roar!!!!!!

bigB76,

I hope your tigers DO play like the tigers of old. Based on the tiger teams of the past that means that TC will win. Playing like the tigers of old means Lafayette will amount to what they always have. Trousdale will have a better chance of winning. Maybe Portland, SC, and Livingston didn't intimidate you but I might know what will. Give this a thought. It's a cool October Friday night, your playing a well coached well disiplined and very athletic football team in their own back yard, one of the toughest environments in the state. A place where they haven't lost a region game in GOD knows when. And you expect to walk right in and the jackets to bend over and take it up the tailpipe. I hate to tell you but you're sadly mistaken if you think that that's what's going to happen. I'm not saying the jackets are going to run through the tigers, I'm not saying that they're even going to win. All I'm stating that it's going to be a heated battle and the yellar tails don't like it when foreign invadors set foot on their creekbank soil.

:angry: Now last week I was told to get off the SC v TC tread that it was for owl and jacket fans, but hooo do I see with all the early posts? SC whiners! I'll tell you what I was told last week, "Get on your own thread, .....this one is for us."

With that said I don't give a sick rat's behind whether you post here or not. I understand that your thread this week will not be as entertaining as this one will. Enugh said. Now for the MC v TC game

I went to the SC TC game. Not as hard hitting as the MC SC game. SC executed very well. I thought that SC showed more speed than TC, which really really suprised me, cause I know that MC has more speed than SC. Finally I thought that TC coaches put their kids in hole before halftime. TC should have gone to half down 7-0. Why go for fourth and @4 at your own 47 with 3 min to go in half, when you haven't been able to move ball consistantly? I didn't understand his thinking.

Now I'm not going to say that MC will beat TC. Bleep, bleep Yellow Jackets find a way to win on creekbank. But I will say that I like our chances. If MC players can get as up as they were for SC I think it will be a good game

What u think pappa???? GET U SOM!!!