Beech vs. Hunters Lane

loveofdagame

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunters Lane will pull this one out, because every time that Beech defeats Hendersonville they always overlook their next opponent.....

EX: 2001: After starting the season 7-0 and beating Hendersonville, the Buccaneers squeeked by unranked Cookeville 7-6

2003: After defeating the Commandoes, barely survived Hunters Lane 23-22

My main point is that this year's team is not as talented as in year's past and Hunters Lane will take this opportunity to beat the Bucs at home! Hopefully Beech will prove me wrong though.

Hunters Lane 42 Beech 35

I have to take Hunters Lane in this one as well. The Warriors still have the speed factor on there side. Beech will keep it close. The Bucs have to get out early though. A touchdown on the opening drive will help them out over the course of the game. I will tell you though, Coach Campbell will be ready for this one.

Metsdude, will i see you there?

Edited by redbaron515

Yea I have heard about those kid's,but I thought Corey Waller was a Reciever does he contribute at that position or just defense. I know Booker is running back and does a good job offensively I don't know if he play's defense or not.How can Beech maintain the speed of Hunters Lane.....What Nashville games are you guys going to be attending, I'm leaning on this one or Pearl Cohn but I'm sure it will be HL vs BH.

Waller mainly contributes at receiver. Im not sure if he plays cornerback this year. Im not sure about Booker either. Hunters Lane is known for players playing on both sides of the ball though. Thats the way it was in the past. I will be attending this game, but im not sure what side to sit on, lol. My dad was an ex teacher at HL, but my friends will be on the Beech side, lol.

It's funny listening to score predictions on Beech games now, b/c no one is ever right. At the beginning of the season everyone picked beech to win, and they didnt. Now everyone picks them to lose and they win. If I recall, last week no one picked beech within 20 to 30 points of hendersonville. Everyone was saying 45-6, 35-10, scores like that. It was posted after Beechs' last loss on here that they will turn things around and get on a winning streak and everyone on here laughed. Since then they have won 3 in a row. Beech can give up 36 points a game if they want, but when it comes down to it a W is a W. I'll be attending the Franklin/Brentwood game, but I'll be getting updates on this one with a nextel friend. I'll take Beech 38 - 28.