Lewis co. vs Cheatham co.

fatfootballfan

Just wanted to say that I was graciously allowed access to this forum by my friend ,"War Eagle" and have "enjoyed" the bantering between clam clam chowder and the rest of the world. So as not to give the wrong impression to that world, please don't judge the whole bucket by one apple. Being an alumnus of Cheatham County High, my allegiance is to the Cubs, but I'm also a realist. I HOPE the game goes in our favor, but the deed to the ranch is going to stay in the safe. We realize that NO team is invincible. (Remember the Titans--and the Vols). Also, I remember when we, the Cubs, were going 0 and 10 and getting beaten at our own homecoming 79 to 0. (Do I recall that in those days other schools were scheduling their homecomings in August just so they could play us?) We've come a long way since then and our players and coaches have a lot to be proud of. So here's to a good, hard-fought game. And to quote my new friend, clammy, "Go Mighty Cubs" (But you may want to ease up a tad on the ripping, bruh, crow CAN have an awfully bitter taste).

As for the requisite disclaimer, "The views in this posting are not necessarily those of War Eagle Fan."

Edited by War Eagle Fan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.....i have tried to sit back and keep my mouth shut, but there is no way i am gonna let some little clammy wuss talk crap about Lewis County.....and what I am about to say......its coming from ME, CHRIS MERCER.......not Lewis County.....not any of LC's players......ME.....so if ya got a problem with it.....confront me. You have been talkin alot of crap, tell me something.... what position do you play, the reason i ask is i was tryin to think...which one of our player's is gonna put you on your back all night.....maybe it'll be Jimbo...or Booker....or David Sharp the man himself....or possibly Hull....maybe even Mathis....lol.....yea if you were so great you wouldn't be on here talkin crap....because you wouldn't have to...... hey maybe your not a Senior.....so you can get a chance to put me on my back next year, lol.....well just quit talkin trash......settle it on the field like a Man..... GO PANTHERS!!

oh yeah Panthers by 14

THE MIGHTY CUBS OF CC WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!! YOU GUYS ARE DESPERATE BY CALLING ME A FRESHMAN! U CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT, PLEASE! I SENSE A LITTLE JEALOUSY!!!

Yea, I am a moron, but you gotta be a little crazy to play every play like it is your last, as I do! Man, I love football!!!

By the way, seriously, what year is "THE MAN" Sharp?

GO CUBS!!!

Oh yea, mcneely, we aint at practice!!

GO CUBS!

I'm gonna throw my two cents in now. As I've said before I think this will be a good game, both teams will give it all they have and leave it all on the field. I think it will come down to who controls the trenches, Lewis Co beats people by outworking and outhustling them. I think this Friday will be no different, they will show they're Panther Pride and dominate up front on way to a W for LC. Now to Clam, let him say whatever he wants, everybody remembers sportsfan from Harpeth who always ran his mouth about how good they were. Then the next season they came to Lewis Co, got that butt waxed and I haven't heard from him since. I'm not saying that we're gonna destroy CC like we did Harpeth but actions speak louder than words. Go Panthers!!! ;)

Talk about the present. Harpeth had a few years of really good talent, not coaches. They were good at one time, now they aint so good. I'm sure Lewis Co. had a few not so good years as well in the past. Lewis Co is ALWAYS over rated.

And the present is now. U have to travel through Cheatham Co to win the region title!!! WE are the new boys in the region AND WE WILL BE THE NEW REGION CHAMPS!!!!

GO CUBS!!!

Hey mcneely, we aint at practice!!!!

GO CUBS!!!

hey clam clam i have been just reading all the crap u have been puttin on the message boards and i am just wondering has cheatham won anything this year?

i know it is not respect, i also know not a region championship. so why do u talk all this crap but have nothing to back it up.

Lewis by: 17

Cant wait til the War Eagles stomp u AGAIN.

So far we have only won every game we have played! And Sicamore? I didnt think so. Has Sickamore ever won a region championship outright? I didnt think so. This is a new year, statebound15, enjoy the ride as u watch the mighty CUBS prevail and be the best team in the county!!! And u r right, I cant wait till WE play this year. Last year is gone, suit up big boy, here CHEATHAM COUNTY comes!!!

GO CUBS!!!

Oh yea, mcneely06, we aint at practice now!

GO CUBS!!!

Hey yall i think this is gettin a little to far outa hand...you guys seriously need to grow up...i believe the topic of this thread was Lewis Co vs Cheatam Co. Not clamclam vs everybody else. outa this whole thread ive only seen like 4 or 5 posts that had anything to do at all with the game. so how bout yall have a little class and keep on topic?

Lewis Co.-24

Cheatam Co. 14