Lipscomb vs. Westmoreland

mrorange006

well guys i have to say i have been very impressed with the way westmoreland has played this year.....they are 3rd in sumner county in offense and 1st in defense(60 yds a game)....I think this game will come down to the wire and am looking forward to it very much....tell me your predictions and comments

prediction:

Lipscomb:10 Westmoreland:14

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we played both of these teams. lipscomb in a scrimmage and westmoreland in a regular season game. even though lipscomb was young when we played them they didnt seem to impressive. westmoreland on the otherhand is very well coached , and played a hard nosed game against us. they're good up front . the game came down to a field goal and a questionable call by the officials. im gonna have to go with westmoreland on this one....good luck eagles!

DL-21

WM-28

Tell me how you can judge a team by a scrimmage...??Woh knows what they were trying...Liscomb is forsure the better team and all they have to do is come out and play....To be honest I thiknk they are the best in the state..

DL-42

West.-21(14 with liscombs second string in)

Oh yeah that kid from west. has a boot on him...

I've made the trip to Westmoreland for this game on three other occasions. There is always a lot of hype about how close this game will be. Westmoreland plays well for about two quarters and then runs out of steam. Game usually winds up getting a little out of hand towards the end. My guess is, that same thing will happen again this year.