Blackman vs Lebanon

Idunk2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

your post have been my exact thoughts LordFrost. if oakland wins but loses to smyrna, all chaos would break loose. but it totally agree with your assessment, this game is it, oakland is region 4's last line of defense for them to dethrone the "evil empire" aka riverdale

Guest Oakland

trust me, i am not overlooking lebanon, i know the history of this game the last 3 years as well as anybody. even if we do beat riverdale, oakland still has some work to do to win the region, so trust me when i say i am not overlooking lebanon, and i will bet money that the players arent either

Guest region4fan

Right now we are just concentrating on Riverdale. We will take it one step at a time. Trust me these kids are only focused on the Warriors! AND THEY WILL BE READY!!!

I hope that the Blaze get on the winning track, and put a big wrinkle in the play-off picture. Blaze , you can do it. Forget about that #3 , and go with your Emerson. That kid can throw the bomb. Hit #84 deep, and roll it in. Also that Mimms kid is a stud. Keep your heads up Blaze. You can do it. I know you can. Do it for your fans, especially the ones on coacht who always fight the fight for you! I hope everyone gets to and from the game safely and the players have an injury free game! good luck.

Right now we are just concentrating on Riverdale. We will take it one step at a time. Trust me these kids are only focused on the Warriors! AND THEY WILL BE READY!!!

I hope that the Blaze get on the winning track, and put a big wrinkle in the play-off picture. Blaze , you can do it. Forget about that #3 , and go with your Emerson. That kid can throw the bomb. Hit #84 deep, and roll it in. Also that Mimms kid is a stud. Keep your heads up Blaze. You can do it. I know you can. Do it for your fans, especially the ones on coacht who always fight the fight for you! I hope everyone gets to and from the game safely and the players have an injury free game! good luck.

region4fan have you ever considered making like a Disney inspirational/remember the titans football movie? Cause with words like that it would prob be very good.LOL. WOW less than 24 hours to kick offs. :angry: